The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

32 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I always knew a new album was not coming but at least the delusional people are travelled back to reality lol

What interests me is how some just keep latching onto things, believing them when there is no confirmed source or have repeatedly been known for posting BS! 

No, there isn't a new album coming this summer.  The woman will most likely be vacationing before possibly getting back to music in the fall.  I don't expect any new music (especially to an album capacity) until 2025, the earliest.

first shes gonna release this tour in any format imaginable.

1st step would the official exhibition in a private channel. 

dont have to say its gonna take some time.

sorry to let you guys know that this time the word soon wont be seen very often. lol

then and only then 

after she release(s) the Celebration tour 10th cassette tape color

with a glowing colorful sticker

a zoetrope 10 vinyls box

the re-release of the celebration 4 vinyl also zoetrope(d) with some even more stickers 

lets face you guys share a passion for stickers and theres nothing wrong with that! 

then she might thinkbout being creative enough to bring a new noize to the area.

so she is not done with your wallets till 2026. at least.

and there wont be nothing new. 

oh and you guys are gonna love zoetrope vinyls.

they put on a show themselves!

mark my words.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Ive already said this but we know her summers are usually going to Malawi then her birthday after her birthday she's usually focused on something. (Even if its getting rid of a boyf and selling their house :laughing:) She goes into work mode. By then whoever she's spoke to about the future shell have loads of demos to listen to, beats ect and im sure on her travels this last year she would have been writing melodies and lyrics. With Stuart hanging around you never know if he had ideas and the weekends too to think about. 

I dont know wat might change with ideas or plans of shows, I wouldnt say that Mexico is the end just yet even if its a different format but I expect her to have her family & friends time in Malawi & her birthday. They come first. 

That pop crave guy saying new album in the summer?? I doubt it. 

3 hours ago, Drum Dub said:

I would love a zoetrope vinyl with the ass shaking scene from Fever for 32 anniversary in 2025 :silly::heart:

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Madonna

Ooooh, that would be so cool!  I'm gonna have to say I would snatch a vinyl like that up as well.  I think those Zoetrope designed vinyls are so cool looking.

14 hours ago, adirondak said:

Fun fact - my good friend’s aunt was in The Breakfast Club (it could have been the Emmy one, actually, I forget) with Madonna, and she said she was a diva even then.  Overall, she remembers her fondly though. 

So I suppose your good friend's aunt is actually Angie Smit, right?

https://todayinmadonnahistory.com/tag/angie-smit/

Has she enjoyed to have worked on A Certain Sacrifice unlike M?

11 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

No idea, I thought that project was scrapped already

Gosh I truly hope you're TRULY RIGHT. Let this thing happen when she's outta this world so kids will keep being fed and she won't be able to say a word against that.

Yes I'm giving rn a big f-bomb to those who wanna hear the unreleased stuff (as well as leaked stuff released officially) while she's still breathing. I TRULY TRUST MOMMY DEAREST.

Although I ain't against people doing to Never Let You Go a Back That Up part 2 now that Donna Queen's been punished by DMCA.

(Some goody-goody would be now very proud of me rn if they still were able to read me.)

Btw @Dazedmadonnasorry for asking you that (as you have already answered that some months ago - but things are used to change everytime btw) - and also sorry for having flooding this thread, as I am aware of the longtime rules about flooding in threads, but...

...IS THE BIOPIC STILL IN THE CARDS??

And, while we are at it...

...AFTER TOUR NO MORE M CONCERTS THIS YEAR, RIGHT?

I just wanna know these and that's all!

12 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Btw @Dazedmadonnasorry for asking you that (as you have already answered that some months ago - but things are used to change everytime btw) - and also sorry for having flooding this thread, as I am aware of the longtime rules about flooding in threads, but...

...IS THE BIOPIC STILL IN THE CARDS??

And, while we are at it...

...AFTER TOUR NO MORE M CONCERTS THIS YEAR, RIGHT?

I just wanna know these and that's all!

I haven’t heard anything new so far, maybe after the tour I’ll have an update, original plan was to start in late 2024 with preparations and shooting, no idea if it’s still on the table now though!

9 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I haven’t heard anything new so far, maybe after the tour I’ll have an update, original plan was to start in late 2024 with preparations and shooting, no idea if it’s still on the table now though!

Now I want this biopic to happen.

Even if it's just to Madonna's proud.

Gosh I am JUST CELEBRATING we have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO KNOW after April!! Only that tour's OVER!!! LOVE THE SUSPENSE, IT'S SO FVCKING THRILLING!!!

Madonna is total control freak

she spend like months in studio with Dean just to remaster her Remixes album without rerecording vocals and etc

the same was for MX tour live. i mean if she in studio she always teasing it with thousand posts and stories .

and you expect she will let somebody did her records without her . cmon!

Things are different only if she involved in other artists work (Dua Lipa / Weeknd) 

13 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Madonna is total control freak

she spend like months in studio with Dean just to remaster her Remixes album without rerecording vocals and etc

the same was for MX tour live. i mean if she in studio she always teasing it with thousand posts and stories .

and you expect she will let somebody did her records without her . cmon!

Things are different only if she involved in other artists work (Dua Lipa / Weeknd) 

Yep. Let's only wait Mojo Magazine's actually legit about debut and LAV reissues cause she had a very good time before tour to do them.

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

They are certainly some of the most intricate vinyl designs I've ever witnessed. A bit ugly, too. Sometimes less is more. I prefer nice "swirl" vinyl designs or split-colors, or color-inside-color.

i dont understand why they need to do all this shit.........

why they dont re release singles, remixes, album ecc ecc in order, from the 1st to the last one, in a weekly?, monthly ?, way ? its not so difficult......

and after they give us something new.......

its absurd they put out things like this without logic...... today the remixes and ov of this..... six months later that..... and nothing else for another year.......

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

i dont understand why they need to do all this shit.........

why they dont re release singles, remixes, album ecc ecc in order, from the 1st to the last one, in a weekly?, monthly ?, way ? its not so difficult......

and after they give us something new.......

its absurd they put out things like this without logic...... today the remixes and ov of this..... six months later that..... and nothing else for another year.......

Carissimo, that's the Madonna's modus operandi for a long while now. What else to expect? At least she's regaining her throne with tour and the maxisingles uploaded. When there's the time, she will release what is better to her. I have learnt to respect Madonna's pace. She's not even akin to her peak level for more than 1 decade. For a long time, she's just another "pop music singer" and now she's aware of that. So let's just let her be as she wants to be.

When she has no word about her career, may the other, longawaites stuff come - after all, this is unavoidable. But, while she's breathing, her breathing and completing the tour satisfy me perfectly.

I believe the tour was always meant to reignite interest in her back catalog. From a business perspective I’d speculate that it was a necessary choice in order to rebuild her mostly shattered reputation as a cultural icon. Part of the reason why America and Europe are always the focus of tour itineraries is because they are also traditionally the biggest markets for music in general. It makes sense to me that in order to get casual fans interested in potential legacy releases, she needed to remind her audience of what she is actually famous for. Many people I’ve encountered in recent years see her as a crazy old lady who does nothing but gratuitously seek attention. It’s a horrifying realization, but in all fairness that is what she portrayed herself to be to the masses who have probably only been exposed to a retweet, an IG post or a TikTok of her acting like a troll with no eyebrows, giant lips and a filter that made her look like an alien, and that’s what they think she is. For most people Madonna ruled the 80s. Despite all her significant subsequent success, it is that version of her and her music that still sells. 

All that to say that I think the legacy releases will come after the tour to further capitalize on the nostalgia, and if she promotes them, she might have a chance of getting decent exposure with new music down the line…if that’s even something she is interested in.

I also really don’t think the film is a road she needs to go down after the tour. She simply doesn’t have that type of appeal as a public figure, and I’m afraid it would be panned as totally self-indulgent. Maybe she doesn’t care and feels it’s necessary to set the record straight, but if that’s the case, a book would do her far more justice. 

4 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Agree. A memoir would be much better at the moment. I would love to read it. She could use it as as test to see if the interest of the general public is high enough for a movie. Then she could drop M15 and work on the movie, release it in 3-4 years.

honestly i dont see her like the one who write a memoir.... shes perfect talking about her broken heart, her dreams, fears and hopes in her songs.....

a lot of people want a dance album from her but i think after the hospital...... maybe a ballad one? she have a lot to elaborate after the shit of 2023....

On 2/9/2024 at 9:11 AM, sara94 said:

Agree. A memoir would be much better at the moment. I would love to read it. She could use it as as test to see if the interest of the general public is high enough for a movie. Then she could drop M15 and work on the movie, release it in 3-4 years.

While I can see her wanting to make a Biopic of her life on film first, the more I think... a memoir of such would be a breath of fresh air.  It would be something different from her, being people are so used to her visually and vocally expressing herself. 

I think the issue is; she probably has so much that she can share, even with a book, it would be hard to condense.  Possibly she can release multiple books.  One that somewhat dives through her career and life, while follow ups could be actually her actual journals, etc.  But I don't the latter will ever surface until she passes.  I'm sure there is so much she's wrote down in her journals, that would spin a lot of heads if they read them or try to write a book on it.