The Girlie Show Finale Question

kesiak

OK, so this is a bit random but I've been wondering about it for some time. Were there any dates on the tour where Luca Tomassini made it to the stage on time for "Everybody"? It doesn't seem to me to be a scripted moment (like the stage "invasion" during "Deeper and Deeper"), and she often seems genuinely annoyed with him ("I'm tired of waiting for you Luca!" in Fukuoka)?

1 hour ago, kesiak said:

It's there in London. 

That moment of the show it's perfectly staged and choreographed. Luca is the last of the dancers who appears in clown costume, so in order he could take off the costume and go back to stage joining the show again organically they created this "Luca!!!" moment :)

11 hours ago, Drum Dub said:

That moment of the show it's perfectly staged and choreographed. Luca is the last of the dancers who appears in clown costume, so in order he could take off the costume and go back to stage joining the show again organically they created this "Luca!!!" moment :)

Yeah that's what I always thought he was the last one changing clothes

46 minutes ago, BlondAmbition said:

the real question is...but what 'the beast within' mean?:thinker:

I always thought it was linked to the same messages of SEX.

Safe sex, religion vs sexuality, sexuality freedom, AIDS. It shows people trapped by ideas, religion, death. People attacking others, lovers killing each other. I think it tells the darker side of the common Madonna message about love and unity.