Sam Smith covers “Human Nature”

Brendanlovesu1

I´m not against it but I don´t enjoy it visually or musically and it does not inspire me or represent me and will not see again, each of them has the right of express themselves as they want and me to enjoy it or not, seeing it or not. I must say I enjoy some of his old beautiful songs that he sung so great, but this time is not for me, sorry. But if people enjoy it or he enjoys it, so be it and good for them.

6 hours ago, EgoRod said:

You are talking here to someone that thinks women are looking  for  rape based on their gym clothing.

I think we already can assume his level of empathy towards anyone to be pretty bias.

I never believed that. Never said that. And I can provide clear examples of what I meant when I spoke of sexual signaling. It's a thing in human psychology and behavorism. 

Someone ELSE tied my comment to rape culture and then assumed that that's what I meant and then you ran with that. 

You made that assumption about me. But i can assure you that I DO NOT believe such nonsense. Good God.

Rape culture had nothing to do with what I was talking about.

Please dont assume the worst just because you might not fully understand what I am speaking of.

This is how things get blown up to Level 10 when they should remain at Level 1.

Stop seeking outrage and ask questions instead.  

Seek information across the spectrum to better understand things.

15 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

I never believed that. Never said that. And I can provide clear examples of what I meant when I spoke of sexual signaling. It's a thing in human psychology and behavorism. 

Someone ELSE tied my comment to rape culture and then assumed that that's what I meant and then you ran with that. 

You made that assumption about me. But i can assure you that I DO NOT believe such nonsense. Good God.

Rape culture had nothing to do with what I was talking about.

Please dont assume the worst just because you might not fully understand what I am speaking of.

This is how things get blown up to Level 10 when they should remain at Level 1.

Stop seeking outrage and ask questions instead.  

Seek information across the spectrum to better understand things.

Yeah apparently you made always bold statements but then nobody understand them or use names or they are painting you on the worst sense.

I won't be digging for the thread but you made an statement pairing women attire at the gym and the repercussions of what would happen to them for  ' being almost naked' like it was one of your facts.

It's not the first time I read (like in this thread) some of your 'open minded opinions' or facts as you like to call them that don't mean one thing but totally are signalling to that.

It's an argumentative style pretty vague and misleading, not to say malicious.

This 'you don't understand'  'you are trying to make the worst and look for drama' trope it's getting tired.

• Jackie locked this topic