How Madonna Became Pop Music’s Blueprint (Discogs)

EgoRod

Madonna's first three album had very obvious fillers, because those were the songs that were placed at the end of the album and commonly used as b-sides to other singles (because they were never considered as singles).

Madonna: I Know It & Think of Me

Like a Virgin: Stay, Pretender & Shoo-Bee-Doo (Over and Over & LDLHA were both single choices but ITG, CFY & Gambler kept that from happening. I like them more than some of the singles but a lot of people also say they are "fillers", so I guess that adds two more to the list. 💀)

True Blue: Love Makes the World Go Round, White Heat & Jimmy, Jimmy (White Heat & Where's the Party are very strong non-singles though, so I wouldn’t count them as fillers.)

15 hours ago, JustinTimes said:

I always wondered who was the female artist who had the most number ones and was the best selling female artist before Madonna. 

Probably either Barbra Streisand or Olivia Newton John or Diana Ross. In Europe it was prob Nana Mouskori or whatever.