List 10 Madonna Songs you consider her WORST?

Donna

Her Worst Songs?  

63 members voted

1. 1. Her Worst Songs??

• BLASPHEMY!!!! How can a fan hate any of her songs?
    • Hey I love Madonna, but even she can produce some stinkers!

On 8/17/2023 at 11:25 PM, Cyberraga said:

My choices are:

Mother and Father

Dear Jessie

Did You Do It? 

Dance 2night

I Fucked Up

Messiah

S.E.X

Best Night

Wash All Over Me

Iconic

I could add more Rebel Heart songs but I'm up my limit.

Damn I forgot to add I'm Going Bananas. What the hell is this thing? She really went bananas with this one. 

1 Holy Water 
2 Auto-Tune Baby
3 Faz Gostoso

Incredible
Sex
Dark Ballet
Freedom (Carnival)
Material Gworrlllll
Spanish Lesson
Hung Up On Tokischa

Bonus 
Champagne Rose

Holy Water and Sex are songs that don´t fit Rebel Heart and mayve it wouldn´t even fit in Erotica, week songs specially HW. And what about quoting Vogue in it? 

I like to listen to Madonna's Portuguese in this song but sorry, I don't like Anitta

Where was Madonna's mind when she thought about Auto-Tune Baby? It´s like a knife in our ears.

I miss the time when I used to dislike I Know it or Jimmy Jimmy but the list changed in the last few years listening to these new Madonna songs.

I can’t deal with y’all putting faz gostoso the hit that never was on this list. 

and maybe I’m crazy but I like alit of the songs on the list especially some girls it gets way too much hate and sounds so good  blared super loud 

also I love auto tune baby and find madonnas singing in it quite charming actually 

I can´t stand MDNA!!! It´s silly, stupid, naive and made for a very young Lady Gaga audience.

"Give Me All Your Luvin'" is definitely her worst single and some of the other songs are just embarrassing.

The worst in my opinion are "Superstar", "B-Day Song" and "Gang Bang". Terrible, terrible tracks!

I mean considering that this garbage came from the same artist that gave us milestones like "Frozen", "Live To Tell", "This Used To Be My Playground", "Like A Prayer" and "Vouge"

As bad as the album is, there are also some highlights. I like "Beautiful Killer" a lot and "Masterpiece", also "Falling Free" and "Love Spent".

And of course I can´t stand these TikTok versions/remixes of my beloved "Frozen" and "Material Girl". I'm still in shock that she gave her okay for this. What´s next? The Teletubbies re-recording "Live To Tell" for the TikTok audience?

• 2 weeks later...