Pedro Beltran

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Neil

Haha. It's been my life since 2001. Madonna goes on tour, I go on tour too!  I usually do 30-40 shows, this is my tour with the most dates, for a bit of a reason : Madame X I had 50 shows booked; my mum became terminally ill just before the tour started - I was distracted, grumpy, and when I was away just wanted to be home and became resentful of being abroad when shows were being cancelled and I could have been at home with mum, and I ended up cancelling all the Paris shows to become her f

Neil

@Pedro Beltranno worries at all! Glad it was useful  My shows at the moment: Sat Oct 14 – London, UK – The O2 Sun Oct 15 - London, UK - The O2 Tue Oct 17 - London, UK - The O2  Wed Oct 18 - London, UK - The O2  Sat Oct 21 – Antwerp, BE – Sportpaleis  Sun Oct 22 - Antwerp, BE - Sportspaleis Wed. Oct. 25 – Copenhagen, DK – Royal Arena  Thu Oct 26 - Copenhagen, DK – Royal Arena Sat Oct 28 – Stockholm, SE – Tele2 Arena Wed Nov 01 – Barcelona, ES – Palau Sant Jordi  Thu

Pedro Beltran

Please post the dates and if you want sections you are attending, I’ll be updating this as people contribute with their info. Thanks @Neiland Madonnatribe I used your roll call as the base of this locator, hope it is ok to use it 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Sat Oct 14 – London, UK – The O2 - The Ghost, RebelHeart97, remixed224, Spanky1995, GregVsMatt, wonderboy, SuperBicycle, Enrico, Neil, Kieran, webo1958, danielsevilla, RyanUK, Steven K, dio2005 Sun Oct 15 - London, UK - The O2 - The Ghost, Gre

Posted Images

• Wed., November, 15th – Cologne, Germany 🇩🇪 – „Lanxess Arena“ (Ticket: Standing Place)

• Thu., November, 16th – Cologne, Germany 🇩🇪 – „Lanxess Arena“ (Ticket: Premium Package South: Premium Seats)

…it definitely will be a celebration…!!! 😃🤩😍🥳🙌💃🕺

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...