Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

Finally a reply from the store:

We appreciate that you've taken the time to contact us!

I am so sorry your package has not been shipped yet. It appears this pre-order item has encountered unforeseen delays, and the release date has been pushed back.

The current ship date for your order is 10/13. You will be contacted via email upon departure of your package

4 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

I am so sorry your package has not been shipped yet. It appears this pre-order item has encountered unforeseen delays, and the release date has been pushed back.

The current ship date for your order is 10/13. You will be contacted via email upon departure of your package

"highly specialized production elements..."

My aunt got some inside scoop on exclusive Celebration Tour merch...... 

MADONNA AND MINISTRY OF TOMORROW UNITE FOR EXCLUSIVE CELEBRATION TOUR MERCHANDISE,

SUPPORTING RAISING MALAWI AND THE CHEMA VISION CHILDREN'S CENTER

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Los Angeles, October 2nd, 2023 - Madonna, the iconic Queen of Pop, known for her original sense of style, has partnered with Eco Fashion House Ministry of Tomorrow to create a limited collection of exclusive merchandise involving two collectors item tote bags for her Celebration Tour.

This collaboration aims to support two important causes - Raising Malawi and the Chema Vision Children's Center to make a positive impact on the lives of children in need.

The Celebration Tour merchandise, designed by Ministry of Tomorrow’s founder and President Julian Prolman, aka The Great White Buffalo, will showcase Madonna's unique style while promoting sustainability and ethical fashion practices. The fabric is made from certified organic and Fair-Trade cotton.

The creation of this collection aligns with both Madonna's and Ministry of Tomorrow's commitment to make a better world. Madonna is donating 100% of the proceeds from the sales of these Celebration Tour merchandise items to Raising Malawi and the Chema Vision Children's Center in Kibera, Kenya. These organizations provide crucial support and resources to vulnerable children.

The Celebration Tour merchandise will be available for purchase both online and at select tour venues. Fans of Madonna, supporters of sustainable fashion, and philanthropic individuals are encouraged to embrace this unique opportunity to contribute to these important causes. 

11 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

When did you order the bomber?

I ordered it Sep 19th… Fingers crossed mine will ship next week too.

7 hours ago, musicinferno said:

My aunt got some inside scoop on exclusive Celebration Tour merch...... 

MADONNA AND MINISTRY OF TOMORROW UNITE FOR EXCLUSIVE CELEBRATION TOUR MERCHANDISE,

SUPPORTING RAISING MALAWI AND THE CHEMA VISION CHILDREN'S CENTER

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Los Angeles, October 2nd, 2023 - Madonna, the iconic Queen of Pop, known for her original sense of style, has partnered with Eco Fashion House Ministry of Tomorrow to create a limited collection of exclusive merchandise involving two collectors item tote bags for her Celebration Tour.

This collaboration aims to support two important causes - Raising Malawi and the Chema Vision Children's Center to make a positive impact on the lives of children in need.

The Celebration Tour merchandise, designed by Ministry of Tomorrow’s founder and President Julian Prolman, aka The Great White Buffalo, will showcase Madonna's unique style while promoting sustainability and ethical fashion practices. The fabric is made from certified organic and Fair-Trade cotton.

The creation of this collection aligns with both Madonna's and Ministry of Tomorrow's commitment to make a better world. Madonna is donating 100% of the proceeds from the sales of these Celebration Tour merchandise items to Raising Malawi and the Chema Vision Children's Center in Kibera, Kenya. These organizations provide crucial support and resources to vulnerable children.

The Celebration Tour merchandise will be available for purchase both online and at select tour venues. Fans of Madonna, supporters of sustainable fashion, and philanthropic individuals are encouraged to embrace this unique opportunity to contribute to these important causes. 

This was already posted by Madonna herself last week (or the week before, don’t remember). 

6 hours ago, MauricioMtz said:

I ordered it on Sep 19th as well, and haven’t been shipped yet … 😔

5 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

September 19, but even people that ordered it from the UK store and ordered it before are still waiting. 

I think nobody’s order has been shipped 

11 hours ago, ScottyX said:

Hasn't this already happened tho? I have receipts 

We heard it all before please don’t say I’m sorry 🎵 (not that they would).

22 minutes ago, Madame X said:

My jacket was finally shipped too and the status changed to "Fulfilled".
It's just strange that they didn't send an email about the shipment yesterday. 🤔

I'm curious how long shipping to Germany takes (ordered from the US store).

Sometimes they don't send notice of shipping, thats common. 

The length of time will depend on what shipping method used.

29 minutes ago, Madame X said:

My jacket was finally shipped too and the status changed to "Fulfilled".
It's just strange that they didn't send an email about the shipment yesterday. 🤔

I'm curious how long shipping to Germany takes (ordered from the US store).

My jacket from the US store was shipped too. 
It will take at least 2-3 weeks. My Mamdame X picture disc was shipped on September 25 and I’m still waiting for it (it should arrive next week according with tracking).