Are these Love Profusion Mixes real? - Questionable Madonna Remixology Mixes Discussion

Sorry for cluttering out the page

https://www.discogs.com/release/4692075-Madonna-Love-Profusion-Remixes

In this release is the supposed "Craig J's Edit) which is the same length of the one on the remixology but here it says that it's a "bootleg release"

On the Bertrand old remixology site it says it's 4:06 so I don't know if it's a fake version on the remixology one?

To not waste this page,I have decided to make it into a discussion about questionable Madonna Remixology files or in bad quality so we can collaborate at helping

Thanks further!

6 hours ago, theREALmgo said:

The CDr itself may be fake but that doesn't make the mixes fake. A real rare track/mix could've then been pressed onto a fake CD to sell for $$$, it's happened many times before.

Maybe the mixes are real but they all are lossy AF!!! Most likely gathered from the net fanmade edits!

• 1 month later...

@bertrandI don't know if you can disclose this but for example how do you know the lenghts and existence of many edits that haven't leaked yet or remixes?

Like for example I didn't even know a Barry D.R.A.M.A mix of don't tell me existed or a Chris one too considering they both are from thunderpuss

For example Craig j edit of Love Profusion

On 11/18/2023 at 12:24 PM, A. A. Aardvark said:

is there a (Headcleanr Rock Mix) in proper lossless ?

Nope =( 

On 11/18/2023 at 3:09 PM, Would You Like To Try said:

@bertrandI don't know if you can disclose this but for example how do you know the lenghts and existence of many edits that haven't leaked yet or remixes?

Like for example I didn't even know a Barry D.R.A.M.A mix of don't tell me existed or a Chris one too considering they both are from thunderpuss

For example Craig j edit of Love Profusion

I don't put the lengths unless I've confirmed it myself

The CDR in original post is just a counterfeit burn of fanmade edits, nothing to see here