The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

That photo from which time is it?

She looks awesome in the new tour and this photo too

This was from two years ago when she did the midnight concert at a Belvedere Vodka event at Ginny’s Supper Club in Harlem, NYC.  If I recall, she took some promotional shots before the show.

The place is completely packed already. People are already cheering. These poor ducklings don’t know we have almost an hour to go, I think ;) I also fear I’m the only gay in the village/section; I’m surrounded by straight couples 🤣

(Fun) tod bit: the announcement for texting to get into the pit is in the signature Spice Girls font  (the shitty wine is really hitting me)

4 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

The place is completely packed already. People are already cheering. These poor ducklings don’t know we have almost an hour to go, I think ;) I also fear I’m the only gay in the village/section; I’m surrounded by straight couples 🤣

(Fun) tod bit: the announcement for texting to get into the pit is in the signature Spice Girls font  (the shitty wine is really hitting me)

A madonna concert with straight couples? Is this the end of the world or what? 😂

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

I look forward for them with such anxiety!!! (Mean ur videos.)

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Yes it is normal 😉 

Can’t wait to see your videos 😁

I really hope you get some and will try for you all... 

I'm just so bummed and saddened that the only filmed memories I'll have in my life with her will be ruined by my voice and my more than approximate English :'( 

edit: literally saddened rn

Edited by MAX_donna (see edit history)

25 minutes ago, MAX_donna said:

I really hope you get some and will try for you all... 

I'm just so bummed and saddened that the only filmed memories I'll have in my life with her will be ruined by my voice and my more than approximate English :'( 

edit: literally saddened rn

All that you have filmed it's not ruined. Your voice even if you can't sing or don't know english it's prove that you were there. Many years from now you'll be happy to say that's my voice, i was there.

1 minute ago, ron92 said:

All that you have filmed it's not ruined. Your voice even if you can't sing or don't know english it's prove that you were there. Many years from now you'll be happy to say that's my voice, i was there.

Thank you, that's exactly how I would like to see it and remember it one day. 
But I really feel like that B fan who receive her microphone by surprise...

Great show for those present today

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)