The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, Lorx said:

Here you can see better how she fell

A minor fall, nothing serious. She took it lightly and professionally

Oh my god 😭 I was wondering if/when that would happen. 
We all know how much of a perfectionist she is, but I think she loves this show so much and has such a blast performing it. Light hearted tumble and she ate it up laughing. You’d think she’d have a stern look normally but when you’re having fun all you can do is laugh. Beautiful moment - however so glad it wasn’t serious. I’m sure he was SHITTING his pants carrying on.

1 hour ago, Lorx said:

Here you can see better how she fell

A minor fall, nothing serious. She took it lightly and professionally

Oh I love her so much guys, she's funny, selfconfident and FREE on stage. She was so tense in the past, I love her having fun :heart:

3 hours ago, Arckangel said:

And TAB may make it to the DVD. If so, it'll sound spotless regardless.

Don't even think to say so again, ever!!!  :lol: I mean, come on, RAIN is the perfect closing: one of her best tracks ever, a huge fans favourite, perfectly fitting the section and much better sounding vocally, uplifting and not out of place as TAB (a 50s sounding ballad with no electronic elements to it, I mean, what's got to do with it?). Let her experiment and vary along the way, but when it comes to the official release RAIN remains the best choice  :crown:

4 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Oh my god 😭 I was wondering if/when that would happen. 
We all know how much of a perfectionist she is, but I think she loves this show so much and has such a blast performing it. Light hearted tumble and she ate it up laughing. You’d think she’d have a stern look normally but when you’re having fun all you can do is laugh. Beautiful moment - however so glad it wasn’t serious. I’m sure he was SHITTING his pants carrying on.

I think the dancer seem to quickly access she was fine as she kept singing and then was laughing.  I probably personally would have ran up to her to see if she needed help up, but saying that being their in the situation, things could be different. We also have to remember the dancer seemed to tripped over his shoe.  He could have easily been more hurt than Madonna with a twisted ankle, etc.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Actually, that’s exactly what they’re saying in response to this clip :laughing:

3 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I know it made me laugh, at least people can't say she's miming 

47 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

OMG are people stupid, of course there is backing track but it doesn't dominate unlike Britney 

Those people are just dumb and not worth our time... 

I've seen the most comments saying: At least she's singing live and she's not miming...

That Open Your Heart blooper is going to be a mess. Tmz has shared it and media all over the world is picking it up with 90% of the comments saying she's lipsyncing 🤦🏼‍♂️ are people really THAT dumb.... In Holland the video cute right out just before she starts singing the wrong lyrics ... 

31 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

That Open Your Heart blooper is going to be a mess. Tmz has shared it and media all over the world is picking it up with 90% of the comments saying she's lipsyncing 🤦🏼‍♂️ are people really THAT dumb.... In Holland the video cute right out just before she starts singing the wrong lyrics ... 

It's so weird how this is even an issue people are even talking about.   Every pop concert these days have artists singing with a backing track. You clearly hear her live over the track. When she falls, you hear a quick lull in the vocals and then you hear her singing again and start laughing.  It's weird how anyone is taking this to task when practically any pop concert is like this these days.  Everyone sings over pre-recorded vocals.  It would be different if she wasn't actually singing along.  She is and you can clearly hear her and the disruption in the vocals when she falls.