CELEBRATION LIVE STREAMING LINKS *ONLY*

Donna

Just now, danbekim said:

It has started 2 minutes ago! We'll see when it gets cut off...

I got it my friend but any live stream's out there too? I don't mind with singalonging, singing worst than me is kinda impossible... i really fvcked people around me on S&ST concert of "fuck this rain, it has to go," i didn't even know M missed the start of 4 Minutes because I was yelling to the song!!!

5 minutes ago, frozenonadancefloor said:

I'm deeply worried that out of 4 shows 3 of them had technical difficulties. From a logistic standpoint these 4 shows should be the easiest to do without issues because the set has been in the place for over a week and they had many days before the first show to sort everything out. When they move the stage and screens to new country they have to build it all over again to a new place with new couplings because the venues are different, so there's less time to sort these kinds of issues out and the probability for them to happen is bigger due to the new venue...

Actually they didn't cause Blink 182 were performing at the O2 on October 11-12, so they only had one day before opening night.