The (lack of) tour book

Prayer

6 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Yeah that thing's actually beautiful-looking. I don't think I can bring myself to buy an unofficial one, but it seems great for those who just want a commemorative books.

its true its not official...... but they really make an amazing book....... i really like it.......

The reason for lack of tourbook may just be cost to produce.

As someone who attends pro national tours for theater regularly, as well as other live shows, for the past decade tour books, or "souvenir programs", have been all but slowly phased out. Majority of shows I go to now no longer have tour books. I've inquired why with industry professionals, and they have all stated that the cost to produce them is high, and is no longer considered worth it compared to how many they sell. So, essentially, they're just not seen as profitable anymore.

Yes, some shows do make them still, luckily...but it's becoming much more of a rare thing.

It's not unique to Madonna whatsoever.

On 3/24/2024 at 6:52 AM, Frank said:

I just got this one from Ebay, looks AMAZING, and i really like the design, closest thing to an official tourbook we can get:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Wow! This looks incredible.  Thank you Frank for sharing and look forward to your impression of it once you actually receive it.  I'm sure it's worth the 40 bucks plus shipping!  It looks as professional as an official copy.  I'd love to order a copy, but is there another way to order this than through Ebay? 

On 4/2/2024 at 5:04 PM, Spanky1995 said:

Well from what I'm hearing the tour BOOK is coming soon and not Madonna soon 

I hope it's something to kick ass, hardcover, with special pages and ofc an affordable price.

Let's hope we get something for the Rio concert.