Should she be called out for Esther?

Justice

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

49 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

@McDonna you're in my black ignore list (🧙)  and i've just seen one of your post because Debord have quoted you. From what i can read you will stay for one more week in my black ignore list. I wonder if one day we will agree on something...

You already have something you agree on. You both love Madonna …and her kids! 

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

And like mentioned, she controls the environment.  She is aware of who is around her children at all times.  Being open as she is about sex, their bodies and nudity, there is a greater chance that her children will be open to sharing if they were being sexually abused by anyone in the environment they are in.  The way Madonna vets people who work for her, I'm sure that is the same for those who help care for her children. 

This is something that regular people probably won't be thinking about. I'm sure Madonna has to have a bunch of conversations with her kids because of fame and money or her gypsy lifestyle that "regular" people don't even consider with their own children. 

Having nannies and dance teachers and homeschool teachers constantly around. Having middle aged gay guys screaming their names on the street. Having everyone in the world know their names!!!! I'm more than positive they have had to have serious talks about consent and how to speak up if someone tries something with them. 

I had a pretty sheltered childhood and was flabbergasted the first time I heard kids talk about sex in graphic detail when I was around 13/14.  

I would imagine with phones and the world we live in kids in general get exposed to sexual stuff more and even at younger ages.

Actually its probably better kids learn this stuff from their parents then being blindsided one day 

12 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

This is something that regular people probably won't be thinking about. I'm sure Madonna has to have a bunch of conversations with her kids because of fame and money or her gypsy lifestyle that "regular" people don't even consider with their own children. 

Having nannies and dance teachers and homeschool teachers constantly around. Having middle aged gay guys screaming their names on the street. Having everyone in the world know their names!!!! I'm more than positive they have had to have serious talks about consent and how to speak up if someone tries something with them. 

True!  Problem is some can't comprehend it. They are limited to their own views and experiences.  Some are genuinely concerned or fear that her kids could be easily subjected to abuse.  Some are just ignorant to thinking a child couldn't understand what they don't want them to know or see yet. But in reality, her kids are probably far more educated and weary of those who surround them than most average people's kids. I do think a lot of that is due to the fact because regular folks work hard in keeping their children in the dark about sex.  Like I mentioned before, our society is far too focused on making sex and nudity dirty. 

22 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

Actually its probably better kids learn this stuff from their parents then being blindsided one day 

So true.  That's if their parents are properly educated about it as well.  At the end of the day, we as a society need to remove the negative stigma from sex and nudity. Stop making it dirty around our kids. Of course, I don't think kids should be subjected to hardcore sex, but sex is why they are here. They should understand their bodies and what a body is like in it's natural state.  They should be aware of how people come in all different shapes and sizes and be respectful of their bodies as well.