[October 22, 2023] The Celebration Tour (6/78), Antwerp #2

lmvc

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

A generous person who's able to do a live stream on YouTube just like Alfaron did for Ceilingbration Tour opening night would be extremely appreciated... For those who say, "but we have streams on Instagram," I answer them... "Fvck Instagram, it has to go..." #UncleZuckCanChoke #NoFear

I think someone else pointed this out, a likely hood of it happening on Youtube is slim due to their copyright restrictions. This is why people stream using other apps these days. Anyway, I don't see how streaming it on Youtube versus Instagram matters?  Someone still can use a shitty camera, or have poor camera skills or stop going live at any moment, on either platform.  Youtube is more likely to pull the plug due to copyright and some don't want to take that chance as it could take their whole channel down.

5 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

Exciting! Decided to go last minute; I'm afraid my phone won't be able to handle any streaming regardless of the platform (and my seat is not good anyway). But I'll let you guys know if she does Jimmy, Jimmy or something of that nature:kiss2:

My friend, just don't worry about doing any livestream, we've already seen what we wanted to see regarding the tour. Ofc special moments linked to this particular concert will be uploaded to the socials just hours after show having ended. Just worry yourself in having the time of your life - dance, sing, get up and do your thing - you know who says these words. Have an incredible evening!!!

3 hours ago, milotjuh said:

Exciting! Decided to go last minute; I'm afraid my phone won't be able to handle any streaming regardless of the platform (and my seat is not good anyway). But I'll let you guys know if she does Jimmy, Jimmy or something of that nature:kiss2:

Enjoy your show to the max and forget about streaming please 🙏🏼 

Yesterday’s show was fantastic. The sound in Antwerp is really bad so it was difficult to understand what she was singing and the music was just one blur of reverb, but it didn’t matter,she was in great form. She started at 21:45 and apologized for being late, said a fuse blew in the backstage and she had to get dressed in the dark. She sang the chorus of cac twice with the audience. I was standing right in front of her during burning up, never saw her that close before. The rest of the show is magic, I was sobbing when ltt began. The whole sex segment is fantastic and I loved vogue. From dad the show begins to ramble a bit and I wasn’t a fan of bedtime story and ray of light, but contrary to earlier reviews I thought BIM was a perfect ending and the fade out with celebration and music was great.

Her monologues were really touching, and before iws she talked about her brother Anthony, closing she was broken by the thought that someone could help her but not themselves.

its been a while since I saw her (rht) but yesterday she justified my love for her again

The concert last night was incredible. She was so happy and open to the audience. The crowd on general admission was great and we even had the chance to sing Causing a Commotion with her! I also had the opportunity to meet very nice and friendly people while queuing for the concert ♥️ thank you, Antwerp!