We ❤️ You Madonna Website Launched

Brendanlovesu1

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

I thought M had a gluten-free diet prior to her time in Lisbon and her finding to Pastel de Belém and co.!!!

(As if I didn't know there are several types of macrobiotic pasta...)

She's actually eating palmito (lol no I'm joking she's eating pasta)

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

I thought M had a gluten-free diet prior to her time in Lisbon and her finding to Pastel de Belém and co.!!!

(As if I didn't know there are several types of macrobiotic pasta...)

6 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

She's actually eating palmito (lol no I'm joking she's eating pasta)

years ago when she was searching for a chef her team was looking for a chef able to cook italian .... so yes she eat pasta...... and italian food! Brava! 

21 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

She's actually eating palmito (lol no I'm joking she's eating pasta)

Dear idol of my heart, I KNOW PALMITO. VERY WELL.

120074625_PADRO-NOVO-SITE-6.jpg.214502998c71e1cc32007b1028e5fdc6.jpg

Source: https://empeaconsultoria.com.br/palmito/ (in Brazilian Portuguese).

Palmito comes from the pupunha palm tree branch. IT'S A VERY HARD THING TO CONVERT TO FINER SLICES AS M SEEMS TO EAT.

By the way, it's a so EXPENSIVE food here, although very popular (for decades actually).

On 1/5/2024 at 9:50 AM, Cyberraga said:

I wish it would. I wouldn't waste my time looking for my picture in the sea of cringe photos they have chosen.

I don't think it's a matter of anyone personally choosing any photo, but rather it's a random generator. Also, it only allows photos with no more than 3MB Limit size. That is rather small!  I think some people are submitting photos bigger than MB size limit or not following the terms of submission, and that's why their photos aren't being uploaded. In fact, I just tried it out.  I submitted 5 images.  The three that were 3MB in size or smaller were accepted, while the other two that were bigger than 3MB have yet to be approved yet. 

17 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I don't think it's a matter of anyone personally choosing any photo, but rather it's a random generator. Also, it only allows photos with no more than 3MB Limit size. That is rather small!  I think some people are submitting photos bigger than MB size limit and that's why their photos aren't being uploaded. In fact, I just tried it out.  I submitted 5 images.  The three that were 3MB in size or smaller were accepted, while the other two that were bigger than 3MB were rejected.  This is when you get the pop that says "No, that's not the one!"

It's a Shame we can't include HQ pics

23 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I wouldn't get worked up over it.  Obviously, they are not interested in paying to host a lot of HQ and large images that's going to cost them a lot of money.

It's true homever we should be able to admire her beauty in full quality

Also some of the pics chosen are very weird not gonna lie...next time they will accept the love profusion cover surely and the You'll See one too

3 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

It's true homever we should be able to admire her beauty in full quality

Also some of the pics chosen are very weird not gonna lie...next time they will accept the love profusion cover surely and the You'll See one too

I think it's just a random generator doing this.  Obviously some are sending odd cropped images, which are automatically cropping to a certain size to fit their wall, making them look more odd. Though, more than not, I see a lot of fantastic images of her.  I think the "conditions" such as size limit and copyright is keeping some of the images people are submitting from being featured. I wouldn't take it too personal. After all, it's not like it's the only place on the internet to look at HQ images of Madonna. There are plenty of websites for that. Even a simple google will land you on a lot of great and HQ images.

It's no different than this community. In certain instances, when uploading files on this community, there is a limit, especially for your profile pic and banner. No one here is personally rejecting your profile pic you want to use. There's just an automatic set limit keeping you from uploading it. I'm sure this is the same case for this website.

29 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I sent my picture (M seen from the back, looking at her mother during Mother and father in Milan) but they didn't upload it. There is a similar one, but that's not the only case. If someone finds it, please let me know! It's signed "Enrico".

beautiful moment...... beautiful photo....

• Enrico unfeatured this topic