New Ariana Grande Single "yes, and?" Will Heavily Sample "Vogue"

Fabiolous

Ariana just said no more singles till the album is released.  Wants fans to hear it in its entirety. But she said she has a few suprises over the next month to hold her fans over.  I have a feeling Madonna will feature on the remix of Yes and? and thats the work shes done with max Martin.  Not a new song or song for her.  Was so hoping she would work with him for herself

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Ariana did indeed just release a remix. But featuring MARIAH CAREY and not Madonna :drama::Madonna041::Madonna023:

I almost feel like Madonna must have been asked first and declined. Why the hell would she put Mariah on a remix of a song sampling Madonna?!

Well, where's the Madonna sample after all?

And I don't believe 2024 Madonna would want to be attached to such single. 1992 Madonna yes, but...

4 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Ariana did indeed just release a remix. But featuring MARIAH CAREY and not Madonna :drama::Madonna041::Madonna023:

I almost feel like Madonna must have been asked first and declined. Why the hell would she put Mariah on a remix of a song sampling Madonna?!

Because she worships mariah. What's the big deal. I dont even hear vogue in it. A replicated beat.

5 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

There's no sample of Madonna on the song, she's not even credited on the song.

The 'sample' rumour was fake, it's just that 'yes, and?' is inspired by the 90s House Pop, nothing else. Madonna has no involvement on the song.

49 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

There's no sample of Madonna on the song, she's not even credited on the song.

The 'sample' rumour was fake, it's just that 'yes, and?' is inspired by the 90s House Pop, nothing else. Madonna has no involvement on the song.

I know that, but it clearly is heavily inspired by Vogue. It sounds just like it. And like I said, she even homages it by recreating that sustained note vocally, right about where it appears in Vogue.

48 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Oh my god the Mariah remix is so chaotic she sounds like a boiling kettle. Absolutely awful and I adore both artists. Im howling at just how bad it is.

It's mixed horrible though it's over layered instead of lowering Ariana's vocal a bit so they can blend right in, I could do a better job with my mobile editor if I had the remix stems lol

• 2 weeks later...

Her new album is out. I'm a bit disapointed there's almost no dance tracks exept "Yes and ?". Almost all ballads. One is beautiful though "imperfect for you" and "Bye" is nice. There's another up-tempo track that is nice "We can't be friends". I guess it's Ariana's choice to have more ballads. I believe Max Martin will probably make great dance remixes of some of the tracks.

40 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Her new album is out. I'm a bit disapointed there's almost no dance tracks exept "Yes and ?". Almost all ballads. One is beautiful though "imperfect for you" and "Bye" is nice. There's another up-tempo track that is nice "We can't be friends". I guess it's Ariana's choice to have more ballads. I believe Max Martin will probably make great dance remixes of some of the tracks.

Well, this album, recorded by chance during SAG-AFTRA's strike, is meant to chronicle her personal battle with everyone else since she's made that choice of relationship, it's meant to showcase her pov about all bad repercussion her affair to Ethan has provoked and how it's affecting her own relationship with the world and the judgement from people who supposedly live at a time when someone shouldn't be burnt at a stake for what she did. Hence the melancholy and disappointment that the album transpires.