Never Let You Go and Broken on Apple Music lol

mrsciccone

I don't care about Illinois' new queen anymore.

Call me when she releases Shame and Triggering on streaming platforms.

In the meantime I will try listen to the several versions of "Ariana wearing red gloves," as I have started standing it.

I hope to come back here to thread with a new insight from DQ after she returns from synagogue/Kabbalah center. Maybe Ponytail Girl convinces Dead Eyes Girl to expand her streaming portfolio.

L'Chaim new Midwestern of the moment!!

On 1/15/2024 at 7:23 AM, EgoRod said:

More likely someone wants to add them to their own playlist and they are trying to avoid having them removed. But I'm pretty sure they have systems for copyright detection further than names, using audio samples, like Meta and YT does.

No, streaming music platforms don't have that. It's an illegal release, I'm sure.

28 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I thank them but I definitely wouldn't risk getting sued for putting music on my playlist 

Well as they say, there's crazy people to every craziness.

And that's interesting that people aren't keen anymore to any media player so if a song isn't on Spotify it cannot be heard at all...? Oh lazier times we face...

At least have these people tried YouTube Music? I easily have access to any M demo there - and money goes to M-Dolla as she's credited as the artist to the demos...

55 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well as they say, there's crazy people to every craziness.

And that's interesting that people aren't keen anymore to any media player so if a song isn't on Spotify it cannot be heard at all...? Oh lazier times we face...

At least have these people tried YouTube Music? I easily have access to any M demo there - and money goes to M-Dolla as she's credited as the artist to the demos...

As long as the demos are copyrighted yes the money goes to her,but you can eevn use Spotify Local files if that was the case

1 minute ago, Would You Like To Try said:

As long as the demos are copyrighted yes the money goes to her,but you can eevn use Spotify Local files if that was the case

So people are facing M's wrath due to PLAYLISTS???? Oh the dream of being a DJ around the world never dies!!!

59 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

So people are facing M's wrath due to PLAYLISTS???? Oh the dream of being a DJ around the world never dies!!!

No I mean that some people might risk getting sued illegally uploading Madonna unreleased catalog to streaming so they can put it on their streaming playlists