Madonna sued for ‘false advertising’ after starting Brooklyn concerts 2 hours late

Askeroff

40 minutes ago, scion said:

To be fair, some fans are way too emotionally invested in her and feel the need to defend a woman who doesn't even know they're alive.

To be fair, some fans just see it's not a big deal and don't make a big deal about something Madonna's been doing for more than a decade now.  Unless you live under an effin' rock,  people are very aware that she doesn't show up on stage til 10.  And how ridiculous for a "fan" to TRY to sue her over this! :08:

9 hours ago, McDonna said:

To be fair, some fans just see it's not a big deal and don't make a big deal about something Madonna's been doing for more than a decade now.  Unless you live under an effin' rock,  people are very aware that she doesn't show up on stage til 10.  And how ridiculous for a "fan" to TRY to sue her over this! :08:

I'm referring to literally everything they defend her for, not necessarily just this. Some fans are so over invested they get genuinely outraged when somebody criticises her.

If the glove fits ;)

Btw i don understand the logic in all  this mess.... You dont  sue a multi million dollar woman with an army of lawyers, using thousands of dollars  only for having back 200-300 dollars  ticket? You want something..... Money or fame or both... How many  shows, newspapers and something else interview this man? In Italy they talk about this, same  in us, same in UK.....

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

Btw i don understand the logic in all  this mess.... You dont  sue a multi million dollar woman with an army of lawyers, using thousands of dollars  only for having back 200-300 dollars  ticket? You want something..... Money or fame or both... How many  shows, newspapers and something else interview this man? In Italy they talk about this, same  in us, same in UK.....

These fans have be dennounced as people with a lotta free time - they post a lotta times on their socials. Even one of their posts on Facebook is to advise a M concertgoer to be prepare for high lateness.

They KNEW PREVIOUSLY M would only finish the concert by beginning of dawn - they BLATANTLY TOLD ON FUCKING FACEBOOK the reason behind this mess of a lawsuit is to gain attention to THEMSELVES and, in ultimate instance, the notorious lateness of M in starting hr thing - to sum up, only bullshit.

Shine your light now

This time it's got to be good

You get it right now, yeah

Cause you're in Hollywood

Oxana, you're being a teacher to a whole new generation of lil'medonsters, are you much very proud of this, dear blyad, I mean, lady?

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

These fans have be dennounced as people with a lotta free time - they post a lotta times on their socials. Even one of their posts on Facebook is to advise a M concertgoer to be prepare for high lateness.

They KNEW PREVIOUSLY M would only finish the concert by beginning of dawn - they BLATANTLY TOLD ON FUCKING FACEBOOK the reason behind this mess of a lawsuit is to gain attention to THEMSELVES and, in ultimate instance, the notorious lateness of M in starting hr thing - to sum up, only bullshit.

Shine your light now

This time it's got to be good

You get it right now, yeah

Cause you're in Hollywood

Oxana, you're being a teacher to a whole new generation of lil'medonsters, are you much very proud of this, dear blyad, I mean, lady?

Same!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Luuuuvvvv this song luvvvv this era luvvvvvv the American life eraaaaaaa

Me too!!!! Oh my 2nd alternate account, you are always right!!! (At least much more than some zealots samaelim... Google "samael" if interested bitches)

And the world will live as a one...

(Madonna is the alternate human being to John Lennon, right?)

1 minute ago, dave2290 said:

#teammadonna

Admins and mods, please take this request of mine VERY SERIOUSLY: bring TeamMadonna member back to Infinity!!! More than ever, we need their popcorn diet tirades back!!! WE NEED ONLY GOOD VIBES HERE!!! LET THE BAD THINGS OUTSIDE OF INFINITY!!! Right piojitx @Honey Little????

#WeAreFamily #ItsAFamilyAffair

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Admins and mods, please take this request of mine VERY SERIOUSLY: bring TeamMadonna member back to Infinity!!! More than ever, we need their popcorn diet tirades back!!! WE NEED ONLY GOOD VIBES HERE!!! LET THE BAD THINGS OUTSIDE OF INFINITY!!! Right piojitx @Honey Little????

:02:

11 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Ageee ❤️🩹💪

6 hours ago, scion said:

I'm referring to literally everything they defend her for, not necessarily just this. Some fans are so over invested they get genuinely outraged when somebody criticises her.

If the glove fits ;)

Who cares?  Of course, you are going to find people at this forum invested in defending her.  It's called being a fan. It's weird you're trying to shame people for that.  It's pretty clear most fans here see suing her for this is quite ridiculous.