Do you guys know if I’m so stupid had official remixes

Gayso

49 minutes ago, McDonna said:

And let met provide the visual because you are spot on...

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9528vyizsof6jslh4hhja

Don't know the point of throwing shade randomly at users and calling them stupid,just talk out your problem directly with the person instead of throwing shade with extra light so no one doubts (this is not for you McDonna) 

5 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Don't know the point of throwing shade randomly at users and calling them stupid,just talk out your problem directly with the person instead of throwing shade with extra light so no one doubts (this is not for you McDonna) 

I agree!  See it happen often here. My motto is post what you admire and love whether it's Madonna or other artists or issues.  If you're here to shade others or Madonna than that's an entirely different issue and expect some will confront and challenge you. :)

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

I agree!  See it happen often here. My motto is post what you admire and love here.  If you're to shade others or Madonna than that's an entirely different issue and expect some will confront and challenge you. :)

You see,the problem with many people is assuming a language barrier or a way of writing is trolling and calling the people who made the comments trolls or other type of messages and this is not directed only at the poster some may think

On 1/20/2024 at 10:35 PM, Would You Like To Try said:

No no. My sarcastic comment was directed exclusively, like a missile, towards this person whose nickname is @Anapausis and not towards other members of the forum. I simply wanted to play the same game that this person plays, bothering, offending and attacking for no reason not only me but other forum users like @Blue Jean and @McDonna, just to name a few examples. To cite an example, here I show the disproportionate and offensive reaction of this person just because I thanked @McDonna for telling him to stop using the forum as his personal messenger.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.thumb.png.ebe61f3d0392c8ded000b4f2bb67c2bc.png

This person saturates the forum writing incoherently or telling things about his private life that have nothing to do with Madonna, such as what color lingerie he likes to wear, that he likes to eat eggs mixed with ketchup, or saying that he would like to have a sexual threesome with Donald Trump and Oprah Winfrey and other nonsense that no one is interested in knowing but that we end up reading out of inertia when browsing the forum. I really hope that this person leaves the bad path and returns to the right path and stops offending others and remembers that this is Madonna-Infinity and not Anapausis-Infinity.

What a shame to know that I'm so Stupid does not have official remixes but we still have the resource of remixes made by fans. However, I must say that the few remixes I have heard of this song have not met my expectations. I think there should be a topic where fans recommend some good unofficial remixes of Madonna because there are so many on the internet that many, like me, do not have time to listen to and know them all.

Personally, I would recommend listening to this remix of Erotica "The way it used to be" which I loved the first time I heard it because it has a melancholic tone that contrasts quite a bit with the overloaded eroticism that the original song presented, resulting in a quite interesting remix. I highly recommend it.

On 1/22/2024 at 12:06 AM, bertrand said:

None that I know of

Thanks Bertrand. If I said Zap Mama would that mean anything to you? A long time ago I came across some articles regarding tracks that were recorded, but those articles no longer exist and nothing was ever mentioned again. Thought maybe you came across them? Often thought it was either a dream, alternate reality or mandela effect. And the Layo & Bushwhacker remixes for American Life, remember those articles back then? I don't get excited about remixes, but I do love unsolved mysteries 🙂

wrong bitches - my fave albums are true blue, erotica, rol, music, confessions and the orbit tracks on mdna - jesus - why do people get so upset when someone disses AL ? its a cheap sounding and depressing record with her worst lead off single - jellybean summed it us best - "AL the song is garbage" - thats why the album failed and no it wont be appreciated even after 20 years - it was a dud then and still is now sorry if you dont like my opinion....

11 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

wrong bitches - my fave albums are true blue, erotica, rol, music, confessions and the orbit tracks on mdna - jesus - why do people get so upset when someone disses AL ? its a cheap sounding and depressing record with her worst lead off single - jellybean summed it us best - "AL the song is garbage" - thats why the album failed and no it wont be appreciated even after 20 years - it was a dud then and still is now sorry if you dont like my opinion....

MDNA surprised me at least you are a present fan 

3 hours ago, TheGoth said:

Thanks Bertrand. If I said Zap Mama would that mean anything to you? A long time ago I came across some articles regarding tracks that were recorded, but those articles no longer exist and nothing was ever mentioned again. Thought maybe you came across them? Often thought it was either a dream, alternate reality or mandela effect. And the Layo & Bushwhacker remixes for American Life, remember those articles back then? I don't get excited about remixes, but I do love unsolved mysteries 🙂

None of this sounds familiar. There's always a ton of rumored remixes, often they get denied or proven false later on. It can be hard to find reliable information either way, sometimes producers might deny remixing a song they actually did remix, because it's embarassing to admit that your mix was rejected by the artist.