Immaculate Package question

luis-rj

50 minutes ago, luis-rj said:

For everyone who got a chance to attend the concert with an Immaculate VIP package: at what time do I need to be at the venue for everything that is happening before the show (stage photo, tour backstage...)? I'm going to the Vegas concerts and am trying to plan my days there! Who can help? Thanks!

You'll receive an email from Live Nation a few days before the show with very detailed instructions on all your questions. I had Immaculate in Boston and showed up at 6:30PM, backstage tour/photo ops started around 7PM before the doors opened at 7:30PM.

Anyhow, have the BEST time!!!

5 hours ago, truerebel said:

You'll receive an email from Live Nation a few days before the show with very detailed instructions on all your questions. I had Immaculate in Boston and showed up at 6:30PM, backstage tour/photo ops started around 7PM before the doors opened at 7:30PM.

Anyhow, have the BEST time!!!

Did you get an email about your jacket size? I got one for Houston but I cancelled that ticket after the postponement. I now have one for Mexico City and I've not been asked about the size :(. 

19 hours ago, rga98 said:

Did you get an email about your jacket size? I got one for Houston but I cancelled that ticket after the postponement. I now have one for Mexico City and I've not been asked about the size :(. 

Yes they sent an email very early on asking for size of jacket, however before we entered the VIP reception, they team will ask for your size and hand you the jacket so no worries there!