Psycho Killer cover

MartinX

All these AI versions are completely betrayed by enunciation and pronunciation. The way a singer uses their mouth, tongue and voice projection is so unique. AI just takes some algorithm of sound from a vocalist and transposes the amalgam into another singer’s vocal stylings. Unless a singer has similar stylings it will sound inauthentic. Sometimes it’s a surprise to discover vocalists’ similarities that you’d never expect, for example, Madonna and Freddie Mercury. Most of the AI renderings of Madonna doing other people’s songs make her sound flat, unemotional and out of her normal vocal range, which to me emphasizes how important the emotionality of Madonna’s singing style is. 

1 hour ago, Alibaba said:

All these AI versions are completely betrayed by enunciation and pronunciation. The way a singer uses their mouth, tongue and voice projection is so unique. AI just takes some algorithm of sound from a vocalist and transposes the amalgam into another singer’s vocal stylings. Unless a singer has similar stylings it will sound inauthentic. Sometimes it’s a surprise to discover vocalists’ similarities that you’d never expect, for example, Madonna and Freddie Mercury. Most of the AI renderings of Madonna doing other people’s songs make her sound flat, unemotional and out of her normal vocal range, which to me emphasizes how important the emotionality of Madonna’s singing style is. 

Yes, and I've yet to hear an AI of Madonna to sound really anything like Madonna. It's usually so lifeless and lacks the emotion she pours into her songs.  For me, AI can be quite disturbing and troublesome especially the more people are tricked or fooled into believe they are authentic. I think most of us can detect when it's not truly Madonna, but to non-fans or casual fans they may be easily fooled, especially when someone just uploads a track up and says nothing about it being AI, trying to purposely trick people into thinking it's authentic.

3 hours ago, Alibaba said:

I agree. There's one though that is very well done it's "Your song" made by @skinbruno . He's very talented actually and his a.i Madonna tracks are very good.

46 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I agree. There's one though that is very well done it's "Your song" made by @skinbruno . He's very talented actually and his a.i Madonna tracks are very good.

It’s also ironic that the one decent AI cover is a song she actually did a live cover of! I also heard some early AI Madonna versions of Red Hot Chili Peppers songs that were at the very least quite interesting!