Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

57 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Wow

GIbJLW_XgAASiG6.jpeg

GIbJLZLXoAAr15j.jpeg

GIbI7XqW8AEdm5z.jpeg

"Gorgeous" is the word we use to describe a person of extraordinary beauty but I feel that this word is not enough to describe how almost supernatural Madonna looks in these photographs. How much sophistication, how much class, how much excess of security. It's a personality I haven't seen in any other artist. If there was an academy or school that taught me to be just like her, I would be the first to enroll.

As for physical appearance, like her, I try to take care of my diet, not eat junk food full of cholesterol, avoid stress and drama, no alcohol, no sex, no drugs. While millions of people have God as a role model in their lives, I prefer Madonna. At least I am sure that my inspiration to follow is real and not a fantasy.

On 3/10/2024 at 8:15 PM, RebelMe said:

I think I will faint when she starts singing Hung Up. It have huge meaning for me because was with that song that I feel in love with her, back in 2005. Unfortunately I've never seen her live, because of schedule conflict when she came to Brazil in the past, so you guys can imagine how excited I am.  :hyper:

I feel you sis. I fell in love with her with Sorry but my fave song is Bad Girl, so I can only imagine myself bursting in tears as I never seen her live and now I will have the chance and she'll sing my fave song

1 hour ago, Lucas B. said:

He's not the only one... I can assure you if I see a hot gringo looking at me I will probably justify my lust love to him, after all poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another

Put all those gringo hotdogs in all your holes during the justify my love!

1 hour ago, Lucas B. said:

I feel you sis. I fell in love with her with Sorry but my fave song is Bad Girl, so I can only imagine myself bursting in tears as I never seen her live and now I will have the chance and she'll sing my fave song

I hope she sings it for you :)

but also be prepared for the possibility that the setlist will be different. 

10 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

"Gorgeous" is the word we use to describe a person of extraordinary beauty but I feel that this word is not enough to describe how almost supernatural Madonna looks in these photographs. How much sophistication, how much class, how much excess of security. It's a personality I haven't seen in any other artist. If there was an academy or school that taught me to be just like her, I would be the first to enroll.

As for physical appearance, like her, I try to take care of my diet, not eat junk food full of cholesterol, avoid stress and drama, no alcohol, no sex, no drugs. While millions of people have God as a role model in their lives, I prefer Madonna. At least I am sure that my inspiration to follow is real and not a fantasy.

No sex? What? Are u sure that u are talking about Madonna? Haha 

I'd like her to sing Faz Gostoso, it's camp but it's a cool song!

I'd like to go to Copacabana, but I think it would be very expensive for me (I live in Europe), and I should wait an official announcement.

10 hours ago, Lucas B. said:

He's not the only one... I can assure you if I see a hot gringo looking at me I will probably justify my lust love to him, after all poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another

Why do you need a hot gringo with the men you have in Brazil, I’ve never seen such an amount of beautiful men by square meter than in Rio’s New year’s celebrations 😍😍😍

In my opinion she should hurry up and announce this concert. 

Madonna needs us fans, it must be a really big and majestic event! 

If she announced it today, I bet thousands of fans would take planes from Europe, USA, Asia and Australia to go see her there in Rio. 

It could make history.

If she announced it 2/3 weeks earlier, everything would be different. Flight and accommodation prices would be much higher and it would be hard to imagine so many fans going there from other continents.

I found a solution to do a week there, between round trip I would spend 600€ for two-way flight. I'd do it if she announces it for sure.

But that's the maximum amount I would spend.

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Why do you need a hot gringo with the men you have in Brazil, I’ve never seen such an amount of beautiful men by square meter than in Rio’s New year’s celebrations 😍😍😍

I go to Rio for the men of TRULY Rio. I won’t be looking at the gringo tourists. But Rio guys will TRULY eat the gringo hotdogs during the ballads as fresh sauerkraut toppings.

3 minutes ago, FraP said:

In my opinion she should hurry up and announce this concert. 

Madonna needs us fans, it must be a really big and majestic event! 

If she announced it today, I bet thousands of fans would take planes from Europe, USA, Asia and Australia to go see her there in Rio. 

It could make history.

If she announced it 2/3 weeks earlier, everything would be different. Flight and accommodation prices would be much higher and it would be hard to imagine so many fans going there from other continents.

I think she’s sick of the fans. She wants the men and women of Brazil. 

51 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I can't believe I'm back to here but...

...ANY NEWS SINCE FANTÁSTICO FAILED TO GIVE THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT???

You said you won’t go to it even if she holds a free concert on the beach! After your birthday coffee/desert I will force you to go and wait in the front row by the stage! Also no one will tell me if there are proper seats or are we forced to bring our own beach chairs?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced