Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

So how they going to lift that frame thing in the air? Can it be done outdoors?

i'm pretty sure it can. the stage is an independent structure, nothing is attached to the ceilings of the arenas. when the s&s and mdna tours were presented in stadiums (outdoors) in brazil they had all the lifting structures.

For this type of concert, a broadcast may have been a condition, as part of the deal, from the start... I think it makes sense to think Itaú would put as much pressure as possible to get this broadcasted and have insisted on it since the beggining of the negotiations, to really get "their" event visible

28 minutes ago, androiduser said:

the sponsors who are paying for it are calling the shots this time...

Yeah, if you really believe this than you don't know who Madonna is.  If Pepsi couldn't control Madonna's output, then these sponsors won't either. 

My guess, this whole deal has something huger going on, which might actually lead into a world-wide event on social media/streaming. This bank isn't stupid. They know who Madonna is.  They know Madonna is going to make waves and they are counting on it.  The gloves are off at this point and I suspect this deal is about getting maximize exposure from all those involved including Madonna and the bank.

Just now, lennyleonard said:

For this type of concert, a broadcast may have been a condition, as part of the deal, from the start... I think it makes sense to think Itaú would put as much pressure as possible to get this broadcasted and have insisted on it since the beggining of the negotiations, to really get "their" event visible

Agree, and their brand.

21 minutes ago, lennyleonard said:

The key word here being “may.” We do not know so best not to assume anything.

26 minutes ago, lennyleonard said:

It's quite likely and I agree.  But we have to not get ahead of ourselves and think this is the end result.  While it's a nice idea, it's possible, a broadcast will not happen. Still, a lot of money is at stake, so it's not impossible to think that this might be something huge for Madonna. It's definitely a perfect opportunity being Madonna has really been hugely successful in this region recently.

While we don’t know about a broadcast it would not surprise me if this was the location they film for a cinema or streaming release. While it is only 1 show, they can use footage from the other shows if needed.

The other good thing about this show is that as it is outdoors fans will be able to watch her soundcheck.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

While we don’t know about a broadcast it would not surprise me if this was the location they film for a cinema or streaming release. While it is only 1 show, they can use footage from the other shows if needed.

The other good thing about this show is that as it is outdoors fans will be able to watch her soundcheck.

My guess is that they already have all medium and wide shots done, close ups and crowd might be missing yet 

Can't wait for it, I'm so happy that she's coming and I'll finally get the chance to see her live in concert.

According to a page on Instagram it won't be the same show as on the tour, there will be some adaptations and it will be most likely a 1h40m show. I don't know if I believe in this, but I have high hopes that we get the same show other countries got. Would luv to see in front of me everything I already saw online hahaha.

Also I hope it gets a broadcast, not only to watch it again on my home but also for the fans that won't be able to be there.

And whose bitches I'll meet there? Let's celebrate, babes.

4 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

Can't wait for it, I'm so happy that she's coming and I'll finally get the chance to see her live in concert.

According to a page on Instagram it won't be the same show as on the tour, there will be some adaptations and it will be most likely a 1h40m show. I don't know if I believe in this, but I have high hopes that we get the same show other countries got. Would luv to see in front of me everything I already saw online hahaha.

Also I hope it gets a broadcast, not only to watch it again on my home but also for the fans that won't be able to be there.

It's possible she might change a few things up, but like you I'm betting it's going to be pretty much what the Celebration Tour has been all along.  If she's looking for maximum exposure to broadcast this tour, this would be the time.  If anything is changed it would be the song or two that has changed throughout the tour.  Most likely to suit the Brazilian audience.

16 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

They are mentioning Anitta, Tokischa and Maluma in that gossip 

Lucas are you going? What’s your strategy to secure a good place at the beach 

I once saw Black Eyes Peas at Copacabana in the new year and it was massive enormous gigantic, we were going to the reveillon party but we walked and walked and the stage was kilometers and kilometers away 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced