Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Just watched some clips of Live to Tell and I’m quite sure the portal thing is not attached to the venue at all, it is all part of Madonna’s stage setup. Same with the lights, cameras etc. So they should be able to just plonk that on the beach and Bob’s your uncle 

Interesting... So I guess the screens would work outside too. I wonder if this was the plan from the very beginning... The stage was made to work both indoors and outdoors for this very moment. It would make sense as it is quite a unique choice and the first thing she ever posted about the tour was her planning the stage design which was different. 

43 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Go Red Card GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Why have you done!?!

No bananas mentioned in this thread ever, how many times do we have to ask this?

Alright... While I appreciate humor and not taking things too seriously, let's move on.

The user who perceived racism explained why they felt that way and gave information to back it up. While I don't think that specific instance was evidence of racism, it deserves attention and respect not mockery. We are all better off for knowing the information they presented. Continuing to make fun actually makes you look racist. 

So joke about something else, joke about my eyebrows. 

442f71f56de880c45277e5ecb5419ba5.mp4

2 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Well she has to change the bits where she’s in a flying box. And anytime she interacts with the side screens that come down. (Mother and Father I think)  unless they just have them coming down from the main stage. 

I believe they will make it work. There are plenty of acts who have been suspended in air at open air venues.  I don't see this being an issue.  I'm sure they already thought about this to be sure everything is extra secure.

2 hours ago, survivalartist said:

OMG could you imagine if she made a million people (+ streaming) wait until 11PM that would be so Madonna. 

I don't believe this will be an issue.  Madonna will most likely negotiate a precise time to start the show whether it's 10 pm or 11 pm.  It will be just as important to her to make sure everything goes as planned.  

Just out of curiosity...what is the big deal about this particular show other than it being free, being involved with an old bank, and being on a beach. I mean she's played in Brazil before so it's not like it's in a place she's never been to before like India or South Korea...i could even understand if it was Australia but what's the deal with this one?

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Just out of curiosity...what is the big deal about this particular show other than it being free, being involved with an old bank, and being on a beach. I mean she's played in Brazil before so it's not like it's in a place she's never been to before like India or South Korea...i could even understand if it was Australia but what's the deal with this one?

I mean her own website/press release says its her "Biggest show yet" so probably that, coming from her team versus wording in the press. 

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

that it will be the last concert of the celebration,  a GH tour who celebrate her 40 years at the top in the music industry ......

Just now, Leona Helmsley said:

that it will be the last concert of the celebration,  a GH tour who celebrate her 40 years at the top in the music industry ......

Yeah but they werent saying that about Mexico lol and i doubt they would even if this wasnt happening. It literally is just the last show of this tour...would happen regardless if it was brazil or not so unless I'm missing something this is just like any other last date of one of her tours just free courtesy of some old bank

9 minutes ago, Alpha said:

because being free, the attendance is limitless and everyone is invited, it will be one of the biggest shows in pop history

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Yeah but they werent saying that about Mexico lol and i doubt they would even if this wasnt happening. It literally is just the last show of this tour...would happen regardless if it was brazil or not so unless I'm missing something this is just like any other last date of one of her tours just free courtesy of some old bank

2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

because being free, the attendance is limitless and everyone is invited, it will be one of the biggest shows in pop history

yes...... with millions people........

15 minutes ago, Alpha said:

It's a huge thank you to her fans.  It's going to be broadcasted.  It will probably have her biggest audience yet. It's to highlight a tour that focuses on 40 years of her career.  It's definitely a great way to end the tour, by putting on one last huge party for free, while being broadcasted. It's just not about Brazil, but it's a prime spot and location, which she got funding for.  It's a win win for the bank involve as for Madonna as it will showcase The Celebration Tour.

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

It's a huge thank you to her fans.  It's going to be broadcasted.  It's to highlight a tour that focuses on 40 years of her career.  It's definitely a great way to end the tour, by putting on one last huge party for free, while being broadcasted. It's just not about Brazil, but it's a prime spot and location, which she got funding for.  It's a win win for the bank involve as for Madonna as it will showcase The Celebration Tour.

But her tours get broadcasted already and unelss its a radically different show, its no different than any other show from this tour

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

But her tours get broadcasted already and unelss its a radically different show, its no different than any other show from this tour

I think your missing the point or putting too much emphasis on the "why".  It's obviously a great way to showcase this particular tour, while giving people free access to it (which she's never done before).  Remember, just because you've seen it whether live yourself or seen the countless youtube clips, doesn't mean this has been seen by the majority of the public.  It's great promotion for her and her career.  There are so many aspect to this that makes this a great moment.  It doesn't matter if she's had broadcasts before. This may be her biggest one yet, that is focusing on a tour that is defining 40 years of her music.