Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

On 3/17/2024 at 8:18 AM, Honey Little said:

Dear, It’s been in preparation for 3 years. She is most likely going to be using famous Brazilian dance troupes, musicians and all that have been planning this for 3 years. It’s going to be a special one-off extravaganza. People are not going to want to see Nothing Really Matters, dub versions of Deeper and Deeper and Bad Girl. THAT show ends in Mexico. It will be a one-off EPIC MEGA show for families and the masses like the Super Bowl. NOT like Tears of a Clown. 

We are talking about hits like MUSIC. Family friendly. Not lezzed out masturbation songs. And Itau certainly doesn’t want a drag queen taking up stage time babbling on in English.

Dear, have you already rectified everything you were saying for many days about this show? Like this for example.

I remember that you claimed many things, as if you had some reliable source of information, that in the end were never true but that generated confusion and misinformation among many people who believed in your words. 

I think the right thing to do in these cases is to rectify yourself and admit that everything you said were assumptions, hallucinations or that you simply dreamed it. Admitting mistakes is a gesture of humility and much better than those who use, with impunity, the passage of time to make people forget everything and get away with avoiding recognizing their mistakes. Like Pink for example.

14 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I was wondering also what people were talking about. 😂 Outdoor concerts in Brazil? I think this occurred long before 1983. lol 😂 

So did sell out stadium tours but that didn’t stop the snake being falsely declared the biggest tour of all time just because of inflation and inflated ticket prices 

23 minutes ago, androiduser said:

What concept? the free concert concept? It was pioneered by Diana Ross in 1983

It was a charity gig. 

This one here is totally different. a free concert sponsored by several companies. 

I can totally see other artists doing this in the future. They see how much she's getting paid, plus the promo, positive headlines and broadcasting

7 minutes ago, sara94 said:

It was a charity gig. 

This one here is totally different. a free concert sponsored by several companies. 

I can totally see other artists doing this in the future. They see how much she's getting paid, plus the promo and broadcasting

This is nothing new at all. Companies and governments have been sponsoring concerts since the beginning of time. 

I understand what you mean though. It was a good business deal from Guy O who has huge contacts in Rio.

3 minutes ago, sara94 said:

It was a charity gig. 

I can totally see other artists doing this in the future. They see how much she's getting paid, plus the promo and broadcasting

I don’t think everyone will be getting offers like this anytime soon. 

Madonna is worshipped in Latinoamerica, is one thing to be Uber popular at the moment but M is in a completely different league by herself and the rockers that have gone before her

1 minute ago, sara94 said:

Could you give me an example bc i can't think of anything similar to this one. 

Similar to this one the ones we have been talking about already

In Mexico we have had in the central square of the city: Roger Waters, Shakira, Rosalia, Pink Floyd, Paul McCartney, Britney Spears. Etc etc

The attendance is between 200,000 - 300,000 

53 minutes ago, sara94 said:

It was a charity gig. 

I can totally see other artists doing this in the future. They see how much she's getting paid, plus the promo, positive headlines and broadcasting

You're right.  There will be some very famous musicians in the future that will do this or something like this.  But to pull it off they really have to be a true iconic star.  No doubt Taylor Swift could pull this off at this time in her career.  Maybe not in this this specific location, but definitely elsewhere.  U2 probably could pull this off as well. Again, location is the key for some artists. :)

21 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Have I said, how excited I am over this!!  So exciting!

Why did you delete the original message from your post? Don't tell me that you were suddenly afraid of the reaction of the author of this topic. If he doesn't like being told his truths, that's his problem. I just wanted to expose this person so that some members of the forum learn to identify him and not take him seriously at all in the future.

6 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Why did you delete the original message from your post? Don't tell me that you were suddenly afraid of the reaction of the author of this topic. If he doesn't like being told his truths, that's his problem. I just wanted to expose this person so that some members of the forum learn to identify him and not take him seriously at all in the future.

No I just realized that by responding to it, it only perpetuates the drama you are trying to create here. We all know he shouldn't be taken seriously.  So deal with it. You're not a moderator or administrator here.  If they deem there is a problem with a certain member they will deal with it.  Until then, learn to use the "ignore" feature.  Remember this is a Madonna fan forum.  We're here to share like minded interest in that, not cause drama and friction between members!  :)