Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

30 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Thats great. But i'm still sad that it wasn't filmed in LA cause she was on fire there + the kylie moment was so iconic

I mean, HOPEFULLY we get a cohesive concert on the same date. But I honestly think Vogue will be chopped to the NINES trying to showcase all of the guests she had each show. It's almost a given. 

I also can't wait for all of us to point out the different shows based on the blonde wig section  😂

3 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I mean, HOPEFULLY we get a cohesive concert on the same date. But I honestly think Vogue will be chopped to the NINES trying to showcase all of the guests she had each show. It's almost a given. 

I also can't wait for all of us to point out the different shows based on the blonde wig section  😂

I actually won't mind if the released concert film includes varied venues.  We know we're going to get RIO broadcasted and even if that ends up being edited to death for a future release, we will have the broadcast still which no doubt be available for (unofficially) digital download the very next day if not evening of the show.

3 hours ago, sara94 said:

Omg. See i told you she will rehearse the show seperately and change the setlist a little

Well of course, she's going to rehearse it because she's only got one shot for the broadcast.  But I don't think she's going to have a changed set list, other than what she occasionally changes.  I'm betting Take A Bow will no longer be performed once she hits Mexico.  She'll possibly revert back to Frozen or Rain.  Our best for something significantly different in Rio will be during the I'll Survive/Express Your Self segment. :)

Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor
According to ChatGPT 

This statement seems to be from someone who is involved in some kind of tour, likely a music or entertainment tour, celebrating an event or milestone. Here's a breakdown of the meanings:

- "Off to Mexico!": They are traveling to Mexico.
- "6 shows, 4 flights, 3 countries": They will be performing six shows in three different countries, which likely requires four flights to reach these locations.
- "2 load in/outs": This refers to setting up and taking down equipment for the shows, likely at different venues.
- "1 film and 1 televised broadcast to go until we call it a wrap": They have one film recording session and one televised broadcast remaining before the tour concludes.
- "Celebration Tour": This indicates that the tour is a celebratory event, possibly marking a special occasion or milestone for the performer or group.

15 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I really hope the Rio show isn't the primary footage they use for a later release due to how different the stage will look. 

Let's remember, we aren't sure if the stage is going to look significantly different.  What some posted here so far, it really seems like the same stage, but push back a little bit.  But again, I don't believe anyone official confirmed it was the actual stage set up.  :luv:

1 hour ago, Donna said:

LOL, I agree. Then again, she is performing "Mother and Father".  It's hardly a song, people really think she would have ever performed again.  Thematically, I understand why she chose to sing it.  :)

of course, Mother and Father makes perfect sense in the show's storyline... Just because it's a non-single doesn't mean any non single would make sense in the show.

24 minutes ago, androiduser said:

of course, Mother and Father makes perfect sense in the show's storyline... Just because it's a non-single doesn't mean any non single would make sense in the show.

Yes.  Again, I agree.  As said, it fits the theme.   But then again, I could see her trying to pull out "Spanish Lesson" again. LOL! 

My bet would be Faz Gostoso will be added during the I"ll Survive section if Anitta was to show up.

9 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

So sounds like we are getting a tour film as well as the broadcast. I didn't think they'd bother but I am glad that's happening.

Allegedly this camera man has already arrived (there’s a picture of him at Mexico City airport with a fan) and he has already confirmed Mexico is being filmed 

Take it with a BIG GRAIN OF SALT as we know how fan sites love to give false exclusives 

47 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Allegedly this camera man has already arrived (there’s a picture of him at Mexico City airport with a fan) and he has already confirmed Mexico is being filmed 

Take it with a BIG GRAIN OF SALT as we know how fan sites love to give false exclusives 

FYI He's been on the crew the entire tour operating the cameras. (Not sure of his exact role.) So it seems pretty official to me that they're filming Mexico. What they're doing with it, who knows.

14 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

FYI He's been on the crew the entire tour operating the cameras. (Not sure of his exact role.) So it seems pretty official to me that they're filming Mexico. What they're doing with it, who knows.

Yeah isn’t he the one who has the crane camera in front of the piano and those two stages? What I meant is that according to this Mexican site he has confirmed the info… 

And as you mentioned for what remains to be seen 

1 minute ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Yeah isn’t he the one who has the crane camera in front of the piano and those two stages? What I meant is that according to this Mexican site he has confirmed the info… 

And as you mentioned for what remains to be seen 

But isn't that his instagram you linked to saying they would "film" Mexico? Or am I missing something here?

How many days does she have for rehearsal for this new stage? I wonder if some things wouldn't work with the current set up? I think this version of the show will be amazing for her as it would be a new switch up. Let's face it, she's tired. It's the long-show curse. I've experienced this in theatre doing contact shows for 7 months. We would have died for a switch up at some point. So I have a feeling some things/numbers would be modified, and I think this is her chance to go out with a bang rather than keep it the same. I could be wrong. Probably. But this could get her juices flowing. Hallelu

6 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

But isn't that his instagram you linked to saying they would "film" Mexico? Or am I missing something here?

The first one was from the camera man stating this Tim2flyhigh Off to Mexico! 6 shows, 4 flights,3 countries, 2 load in/outs, 1 film and 1 televised broadcast to go until we call it a wrap on this Celebration Tour!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C51lVC-NhF7/?igsh=MXRwYTNhNWMwY2tsMg== 

The second one was from a Mexican fan page stating that the camera man confirmed the filming to them. 

36 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

The first one was from the camera man stating this Tim2flyhigh Off to Mexico! 6 shows, 4 flights,3 countries, 2 load in/outs, 1 film and 1 televised broadcast to go until we call it a wrap on this Celebration Tour!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C51lVC-NhF7/?igsh=MXRwYTNhNWMwY2tsMg== 

The second one was from a Mexican fan page stating that the camera man confirmed the filming to them. 

I only read the cameraman’s info and interpreted it in the same way. I mean what else could that mean really? 

It does not specify though that the film will be in Mexico. It could be that they film bits of those shows and use it with Rio footage to edit together the official final release for cinema or streaming. Perhaps include some BTS stuff as well. I kind of assume the Rio thing will be great content for an official release because it will be iconic. But perhaps they will use other shows too to get more shots and certain performances/aspects that will differ in Rio.