Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

48 minutes ago, Ekans said:

I imagine the broadcast will be delayed for a few minutes so they can pick the best angles

LOL... but yeah, majority of broadcasts are on delay, just in case they have to censor something out (which probably won't happen here), but there's always a chance of something horribly going wrong and this will give them a chance to cut the broadcast before it's shown. 

52 minutes ago, Donna said:

LOL... but yeah, majority of broadcasts are on delay, just in case they have to censor something out (which probably won't happen here), but there's always a chance of something horribly going wrong and this will give them a chance to cut the broadcast before it's shown. 

I said it thinking about Dua Lipa's Rock in Rio for example where she asked the broadcast to be delayed by 30 minutes

3 minutes ago, Ekans said:

I said it thinking about Dua Lipa's Rock in Rio for example where she asked the broadcast to be delayed by 30 minutes

What was the circumstance for that?   But it's probably not a bad idea especially in these times.  It's a good question to know how much of a delay Madonna's broadcast will have?

2 hours ago, Ekans said:

I imagine the broadcast will be delayed for a few minutes so they can pick the best angles

Then what you are asking is a different question 

They surely will have everything on a shooting plan sequence whatever you want to call it, so the best angles are already chosen, not something that’s decided in that moment like a live tv variety show 

Theres also a delay on live broadcasts for security or logistics 

This is my personal prediction:

1. A theatrically released MOVIE (like Truth or Dare or IGTTYAS) directed by Jonas Akerlund. Footage from a few shows and maybe 35mm in Mexico City. If you want a 35mm movie like Truth or Dare you need to wait a long time for this to go to post-production, find distribution, hit film festival circuits etc.

2. GLOBO live broadcast from Brazil directed by the Brazilian concert director that works with Globo (with supervision from Jonas Akerlund because Madonna is a control freak) This will be made immediately available online to stream on Globo.  If you want the full show you have this right away.

3. After the theatrically released MOVIE, it will be available on streaming. The MOVIE. At least a couple years from now.

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

I have asked it already, but as I am terrible with technology and vpns, can someone make a post with step by step instructions on how to see the show from Italy/Europe?

I can help you, i'm italian I'll write you a PM

18 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Madonna will reportedly film her final ‘Celebration Tour’ show in Rio de Janeiro for a new concert film set to hit streaming platforms. 

The Queen of Pop is expected to attract a crowd of more than 1.5 million fans for the Brazillian gig at Copacabana Beach on May 4, with camera crews on standby to record the set.

According to The Sun’s Bizarre column, the concert will air on local TV before being packaged with behind-the-scenes extras before dropping on streaming platforms

https://retropopmagazine.com/madonna-planning-concert-film-for-final-celebration-tour-gig/

oh noooooooo...so I'm sure we won't have the entire concert but only the streaming and the film :eyesroll::poo::broken: