Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

1 hour ago, Askeroff said:

According to UOL, Madonna is uncomfortable with the heat and has even complained about the sun - and the noise made by fans on the sidewalk in front of the Copacabana Palace, in Rio de Janeiro.

"She complains about everything, including that you can't look at her much," said an employee.

Oh My God Omg GIF by Schitt's Creek

10 hours ago, Lucas B. said:

In 3 hours I'll be in Rio, can't wait for it. How I miss this city and it's beauty, wish I lived there instead of São Paulo.

SP: how could it hurt you when it looks so good ;)

I miss SP lol 

19 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Wasn't there a rumour that was gonna rehearse on the stage tonight and tomorrow night? How is she gonna handle hundreds of people there already? 

MDNA Tour style, with a jumper and a cap, angry with the people that are smoking and a reversed umbrella 🤭

6 hours ago, sara94 said:

Anitta confirmed

This is so exciting.  I'm guessing Faz Gostoso and a Samba version of Music is heading out way.  So that leaves another unknown song?  It three additional songs rumor is true.  Hmmm?

6 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I’m assuming La Isla Bonita and music are in the cowboy section? Unless LIB has moved from the video I posted music is in the Argentina slot 

Right.  But what makes you think that DCFMA, won't still come afterwards? 

Just now, MattyMads said:

Because there is another video of music and seems too long to have DCFMA as well, I maybe wrong but LIB/Music/DCFMA seems too long a medley 

You could be right, and that's why I asked because I was wondering if there was more that showed it moved on to another song.  I guess we'll see for sure, but I actually prefer this change. :)

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic