Berlin, Germany [Tue Nov 10th & Wed Nov 11th, 2015]

groovyguy

https://www.facebook.com/drownedmadonna/posts/1016826135030022:0

Tonight â€ª#‎Madonna‬ sang Secret instead of Who's That Girl. No additional "requested" song. And yes, she did perform the Dress You Up medley!‪#‎rebelhearttour‬ Berlin. Pic by DrownedMadonna.com

Posted Image

http://chrrristo.tumblr.com/post/132966522321/we-were-two-happy-gals-tonight-madonna

We were two happy gals tonight. #madonna #rebelheart (hier: Mercedes-Benz Arena Berlin)

Posted Image

Honestly from this video it really seems she WAS lip syncing (minute 0:58)

Anyway, I'm starting to think that, if it won't happen tomorrow night, during the second Berlin show, we'll have to wait for another big european market, like London or Paris, to get a new song. 

C'me on M, wash away my sorrow, take away my pain   :jamming:

According to fans @ the Berlin 1st show:

• [*]
She was amazing. FINALLY a good crowd for her. The crowd was on fire. People at the sides and upper blocks were really into it; they were standing up & dancing all the time and the audience in general was definitely better than the MDNA one.  [*]She interacted a lot with the audience too which certainly did a lot to the good atmosphere too.  [*]Rocco was there [*]Her voice sounded a little bit on helium but it wasn’t her fault. The acoustics at the Mercedes Benz Arena are really not the best. [*]There were some problems with the mic during LFL and La Isla Bonita. There was something wrong with the earpiece. She gestured she could not hear a thing. Somebody of the crew went up and fixed it.   [*]During Secret & Rebel Heart - everyone at the Heart were too busy videoing her to shout for Ghosttown. You could see she was poised for it too. Shame. [*]No one can claim she lip-synched considering she lost her mic during candy shop & you could hear a loud drop and I think she even missed a few words. It was a cute moment and great recovery! [*]La Vie En Rose is one of the most wonderful moments of any M show [*]Idris Elba makes a splendid Unapologetic Bitch!

Plus Cool EXIT! 

marknickelsSomeone knows how to make an #exit.. @madonna... #berlin#ExitStageRight

Watch clip @ https://instagram.com/p/97B3xNygQr/

Honestly from this video it really seems she WAS lip syncing (minute 0:58)

Anyway, I'm starting to think that, if it won't happen tomorrow night, during the second Berlin show, we'll have to wait for another big european market, like London or Paris, to get a new song. 

C'me on M, wash away my sorrow, take away my pain   :jamming:

I would love to hear an acoustic version of Rain  :hearteyes:

BTW why could she not sing a "new" song in other european city than London or Paris or another "big european market" as you said? 

I would love to hear an acoustic version of Rain  :hearteyes:

BTW why could she not sing a "new" song in other european city than London or Paris or another "big european market" as you said? 

Of course she can, that's what I thought she was going to do, but -as I wrote- I'm starting to think that maybe she will likely give us new surprises in particular cities. You know, Paris or London are usualy considered important stops in this kind of business (celebrities, critics, sales). It was just a thought anyway, I hope to be wrong   :wink:

Yeah, but how this really matter, right?

I mean, when she sits and sing this time she's so good that I think i can be fine if the most coreographed tracks are vocally substained in a way or another.

Oh, I don't care. As long as she continues to put on a hell of a show and be The Queen, I'm there :) 

She said: Are you speaking german? And then she counts from 1 till 10 in german!

I was very surprised! :heart:

#RebelHeartTour

Thank you so much!!!!! 

omg "She counts from 1 till 10 in german." That is so funny! I'm laughing out loud! LOL I love her sense of humor! lol

Thank you for translate!  :heart:  :kissy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqSqUvwUvNc

https://twitter.com/DrownedMadonna/status/664231020116488192

@Madonna's mic slip during Candy Shop tonight in Berlin. She laughed a lot. It proved that she was not [/size]lip-syncing![/size]

Posted Image[/size]

Audio has already been removed... can someone post the video again here?? TY!

Agreed. Definitely seems like she was lip-synching and/or backing vocal is way louder to compensate. You can clearly she doesn't have the mic up close enough and she's not singing when the vocals start. 

I could be wrong but that vocals wasn't that loud till she put the mike close to her mouth. So it's either the playback or the backup singers. She has two back up singers - Nicki & Kiley - in case people forget. :) In any case it all happened very fast & she recovered the mike very quickly if I recall correctly - she'd already picked up the mike and started lifting it up when the vocals started. According to fans who were close to the stage, they heard the loud drop when she dropped the mike.