New Madonna...

6 hours ago, RebelMe said:

The clothes reminds me of Tina Turner on Thunderdome

81812302_Screenshot2024-03-11at12_20_26AM.thumb.jpg.463ed6205ea28fac26f0fe7e81e63ba5.jpg

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 12.16.53 AM.jpg

the image can be only to give an idea of the look and be only a model with no connection to the project.......

and honestly look like AI

the look is very 80s....... when M started......

So ......... a new album inspired by the 80s?

1 minute ago, dave2290 said:

the image can be only to give an idea of the look and be only a model with no connection to the project.......

and honestly look like AI

the look is very 80s....... when M started......

So ......... a new album inspired by the 80s?

there's nothing Madonna about this. She looks much skinnier and different look shape, she actually resembles Cyrus. The clothes and styling are so unMadonna, so its the EDM music.

Also it will be such a useless way to introduce new Madonna music while she is in one her highest points of the last few years.

1 minute ago, EgoRod said:

there's nothing Madonna about this. She looks much skinnier and different look shape, she actually resembles Cyrus. The clothes and styling are so unMadonna, so its the EDM music.

Also it will be such a useless way to introduce new Madonna music while she is in one her highest points of the last few years.

i think its amazing they create a site about a new Madonna i like the idea

yes but now everyone is here talking about this site even in other forums.......

Everybody is talking about Madonna because of the tour, because Brazil, because Kylie... do you think they need to come up with some tacky website called: The New Madonna that explicitly says this is the time for a New Madonna? to introduce a new album or whatever?

2 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

"Miley Cyrus is working on her next album to follow up 'Endless Summer Vacation' and there's already a few songs on the track list.   4 days ago"

Emotion Reaction GIF

or Miley and M have create an album together or i don't see her accept to be promote like the new Madonna....... she's around from years and years, she creare a lot of albums and music...... she really need to be promote like the new M after more than 15 years in the music industry?

2 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Everybody is talking about Madonna because of the tour, because Brazil, because Kylie... do you think they need to come up with some tacky website called: The New Madonna that explicitly says this is the time for a New Madonna? to introduce a new album or whatever?

i know everyone are talking about M for Brazil, the tour, Popular song ecc ecc but they start to talk about even about this site...... and again maybe is a new way for M to promote her next era......... of this is the true i love the idea........ and again this is Sony a multi billion dollars music label....... they don't need to promote another singer under the M name........

Just now, dave2290 said:

or Miley and M have create an album together or i don't see her accept to be promote like the new Madonna....... she's around from years and years, she creare a lot of albums and music...... she really need to be promote like the new M after more than 15 years in the music industry?

If it's Miley or Lil, two are artist connected to Madonna it can be a humorous take on her to provoke an audience.

Once you hear the lyrics it makes sense.

i think this is M sense of humour......

every new woman singer arrived, the press call it the new Madonna

and now a site say the new Madonna.....

i really see  her sense of humour in all this.....

good, enjoy then