New Madonna...

6 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Also I thought the new Madonna was going  to be an AI creation but this is also intriguing

look like this......

7 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

If it is a competition TV show it better be on streaming or HBO or something where they can say fuck and hump each other and have their tits out n stuff otherwise what's the point

ha ha ha 

same 

Real Housewives Table Flip GIF

drama

bitches

fights

this is what we want.........

I mean, a reality competition show looking for the “new Madonna” could be something she would possibly sign off. Her catalog is massive and if they only use her songs her catalog would benefit  

Like dance auditions for her tours but with singing. Recreating live performances blah blah. She could’ve gotten inspired by her Madonna bootcamp when auditioning actresses for her biopic. 

I’m just rambling. FCK do I know. Gnight. 

2 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

I mean, a reality competition show looking for the “new Madonna” could be something she would possibly sign off. Her catalog is massive and if they only use her songs her catalog would benefit  

Like dance auditions for her tours but with singing. Recreating live performances blah blah. She could’ve gotten inspired by her Madonna bootcamp when auditioning actresses for her biopic. 

I’m just rambling. FCK do I know. Gnight. 

It’s a fun idea but I have a feeling if it is a reality show they will just use her name and nothing more.