New Madonna...

6 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

here’s my Survival Remix as a band aid:

This is the best thing about this thread. Thank you!

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

Let’s just close this thing for good.

Xx

I don't believe in censorship, but for once actually agree!  I say "someone, somewhere gonna have to close her down":laughing:

"Her name is Madonna, and her face matches her name..."

Wonder, given this very first report about M back in the 70's, how M's career would be if the guy who taught her guitar lessons in exchange to blowjobs were actually successful in the late 70's to his band with her as a drummer - and then subsequently, obviously, as a VOCALIST????

9 minutes ago, Nahash said:

"Her name is Madonna, and her face matches her name..."

Wonder, given this very first report about M back in the 70's, how M's career would be if the guy who taught her guitar lessons in exchange to blowjobs were actually successful in the late 70's to his band with her as a drummer - and then subsequently, obviously, as a VOCALIST????

now she sale furniture..........

Just now, Leona Helmsley said:

or an amazing kitchen table?

For sure to some people it'd be much more appreciated the sound of a ginsu knife chopping cans on a kitchen table than M's tryhards to be Chrissie Hynde... (Sorry Emmy, I do love you but you'd never be THEE successful having you released as debut single a double A-side of Crimes of Passion and Laugh to Keep from Crying... NEVER!!)

10 minutes ago, Nahash said:

For sure to some people it'd be much more appreciated the sound of a ginsu knife chopping cans on a kitchen table than M's tryhards to be Chrissie Hynde... (Sorry Emmy, I do love you but you'd never be THEE successful having you released as debut single a double A-side of Crimes of Passion and Laugh to Keep from Crying... NEVER!!)

love crimes of passion!!!!

Just now, Dazedmadonna said:

Me too, I love AjayII. Too bad we never got her reaction to debut!

Yeah, I was waiting and waiting and noticed she was doing other reactions for a long time and never got back to this. Eventually, I found out she stopped because Madonna fans were harassing her and giving her a hard time because of her reviews!