How much of a Madonna fan do you consider yourself?

How much of a Madonna fan are you?  

55 members voted

1. 1. How much of a Madonna fan are you?

• Total stan/fanatic
    • In between casual fan and Stan
    • Casual fan

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I just would have thought you’re a Stan? You post about her here daily and seem to love her?

i always think of a stan like one obsessed and not on a healthy way.......

no totally not a stan.......

but we need to be honest...... how many other singer create so much? so much iconic songs one after the other? like a virgin, Vogue, ray of light , music, ecc ecc and how many singer create so many iconic albums? or give us so many iconic looks like her? and for a period so long like Madonna?

there is so much to talk about and if you have an interest in art and pop culture you can't, totally you can't put M out from the conversation........

its crazy how, still today, people totally understimate her......

its crazy how a lot of people really think they can love pop music and known nothing about her when M was so huge in the pop music and still is

in the history of pop music M is at the centre .......

the pop music of today is the product of people like Madonna how break the rules and set new ones.....

I think I'm pretty much stan level. I went to the Celebration Tour four times, spent about $4k on that alone altogether. I don't think there's anyone else I'd really do that for. I've converted my friend into a huge Madonna fan over the course of months. I love all her albums, even if I say I don't (Rebel Heart). Watched all her tours twice or more. I don't know what else would really constitute being a stan.

Total stan since 2007, for sure. The Sorry mv made me discover her music and since then I never looked back. My 11yo me thanks the universe for that.

Tho I never seen her live in concert, every now and then I'm watching her tours (especially Confessions which is my favorite).

As a collector, I own all the studio albums on cd (and almost all on vinyl), the Sex book, every tour book since Sticky & Sweet, some posters, some postcards and the Lucy O'brien biography.

But quoting friend @Pedro Beltran''There are times that I’m closer to her and moments that I’m further apart'' and I think that's pretty normal, the same occurs with Lana.

I will be forever a stan, but I know there'll be times I'll be like an addict listening to her nontop 24/7 and there'll be time I'll be away listening to other artists and watching/reading about other things as it has happened before. Quite odd lol

3 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

I'm a stan for her work.

But don't feel the need to defend her over every little thing or think she can do no wrong. That was cute til I was in my 30's and like "OK, Mary...people have different opinions. Not a big deal".

Same. I'm somewhat of a fanatic, but not a deluded tragic.

If she had less unattractive traits and made better music for the past decade or so, I might still be the stan that I used to be.