Stockholm, Sweden [Sat November 14th, 2015]

groovyguy

Can't wait to see how the show looks in this only stadium Rebel Heart show!

And Tele2 Arena will be the biggest venue of the RHT European leg so far.

The last press report said "over 40.000", and the venue can hold up to 45.000:-)

Tele2 Arena, is a multi-purpose stadium in Stockholm Globe City, located in Johanneshov, just south of Stockholm City Centre, Sweden.

Posted Image

Approximate Schedule Time:

18:20 - lobbies, restaurants and bars open 
20:15-20:30 - Concert Home, DJ Mary Mac 
22:00-22:30 - Madonna 
00:00-00:40 - The concert ends

MADONNA PRE PARTY @ SEA TRANSPORT

https://www.facebook.com/events/1000480360031264/

...the bar opens at 13:00 and the restaurant opens at 15:00 with great prices.

REBEL HEART - THE AFTER PARTY

https://www.facebook.com/events/1707666399477810/

The Queen Of Pop is in town so we're throwing a big after party in her honor. This night is all about Madonna!
Carl Durelius is playing on the mainfloor, QX Ronny on the schlagerfloor and Admira Thunderpussy is our hostess of the mostess.
Doors open at 22.00. Entrance is 60 before 23.00/120 after

The guy who wrote the schedule definitely never attended a M show before... :suffer:

My bad!

I meant to type 22:00-22:30 but typed 20:00-20:30 by mistake :(

Should have just typed 10:00pm-10:30pm instead :)

Anyhow here's the Official info about tomorrow: There'll be a coat check for floor ticket holders only and Madonna is scheduled to go on at 9.30PM

http://www.globearenas.se/events/detail/madonna/

time *18:20 - lobbies, restaurants and bars open 20:15 - Concert Home, DJ Mary Mac 21:30 - Madonna 00:00 - The concert is expected to be completed * Note that the times are approximate. There are very many who come to visit the Tele2 Arena on Saturday, so make sure you plan your trip and is looking in very good time! 

Start the evening in the best wayCome early and upload with us! Read more about Food & beverage Tele2 Arena.The evening menu at SkyView Café

Wardrobe and cloakroomLimited access to wardrobe will be for those with standing room ticket. If you have a seat ticket takes your coat to your place.

Power Storage is the entrance 6 at the Globe, open from 15:30.

Getting thereWe recommend everyone to get to Tele2 Arena by public transport. There will be several traffic closures in the area, with limited accessibility as a result. Within a kilometer's walk from the Arena is six subway stations including Gullmarsplan, Stockholm's second largest hub for public transport with the tram and buses. 

Do you want to take the car or be bussing:  Parking is available in the Arena garage (entrance and exit via Nynäsvägen) under the Tele2 Arena and the Globen Shopping. Before the concert, we refer to the release of the passengers on Arenavägen, Palmfeltsvägen or Pastel road. After the concert, we refer to fetch passengers at the Pastel road, at petrol stations against Sofielundsvägen Plan or in Gullmarsplan.

Taxi and transportation service:  Before the concert released taxi and transportation service beyond the closures to drop off passengers at the Quality Hotel Globe. After the concert there Taxi Stockholm set off Annexe.

Other practical inforoof of Tele2 Arena will be closed during the concert.

System camera and selfiepinnen regret to stay at home but the cell phone and the small compact camera are welcome. For your own and your medbesökares security are also required to notify any umbrella outside the stadium.

Yep... My thoughts are for Paris, my thoughts are for the Occidental world. We are in war, we already were, but I have a feeling this is going to be increasing in the next future. And, sorry, but it's my belief that war is never a one-side-only fault. We all have to question ourselves when people are ready to lose their and others' lives just to spread hate and fear.

I think many of us feel the need to hear inspiring words or music to face this. She should really set up something precious tonight, in words or music.