Unreleased Music Videos

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

She had totally scrapped everything from that whole shoot. We've got some pictures when M's pictures hard drives have been hacked back then and we've got tons of outtakes leaking (remember when that guy has been arrested by the police), otherwise we would not even know that shoot has happen. If she has ditched the pictures make sense she would have also ditched the video. I'm talking about this shoot :

FB-IMG-1714721869232.jpg

Keep in mind that at that very time she has scrapped a whole chapter of visual works including several sets of shoots

Picsart-24-05-03-09-43-53-849.jpg

If you look closely, the tread mill shoot is a total different shoot, curly hair, different set etc... It was made for the shooting of the "Give it 2 me" video which, at that time, was still the album title. For the people who were around at that time, remember the first low quality snippets that leaked from "Give it 2 me" ? I'm the person who has leaked them (hope the police won't arrest me now 😂), Here's the story ;

At that time i was moderating the DrownedMadonna forum (Madonna Fanzine forum). My nickname was Preston and i had that pic with the giant boombox for those who remember ahah. So, there was that israeli girl, Anna Hendstridge (i'm talking about the real one, not the fakes clones that appeared on other forums later). She was totally working inside M creative circle. She was giving exact and precise clues about music, videos, shooting several weeks before they would happen. I'm talking about real info, this could be the exact lyrics of a line of the Celebration track when no one knew she had recorded a new track for the best off, she would describe the exact jewellery M would wear on the civer of her new album etc etc... That was some serious shit. To this day, she remains the best insider that has ever been on the Madonna community. She also told us eatly in the process that M had record early versions of Give it 2 me, like one called "Infinity" and describing the precise sound of the demo. When the "Infinity" demo leaked way later, she was, as usual excatly spot on. Anna is the one who told us about a first video for "Give it 2 me" being shot during a shoot where M was on a tread mill and wearing blue sweat pants. At that time the unreleased shoot hadn't leaked. A couple of years later, the unreleased pics leaked and indeed there was a shoot where M was on a tread mill wearing blue sweat pants. Now about the first Give it 2 me snippets, i had been given by Anna Hendstridge herself. She told me precise indications as to how to leak them, one by one etc... She told me they have been recorded on a phone during that video shoot. (I precise that was way before M shot the Give it 2 me video we all know dlrected by Tom Munro). I will never in my whole life doubt anything that girl told, everything she said was precisely spot one. Now for those who were not around at that time i can understand you can be doubtul and it's only natural, but those who were on Fanzine at that time know what i'm talking about. She wasn't posting much, but when she was, believe me, it was something. We would spy her every move on the forum, every single world she could post 😂 That was something...

You must keep in mind that the Hard Candy schedule, especially we M got close to the release, was not the classic process. Many changes of directions visually, change of title, changes on the face lol. All that at the end of the process ! The album was to be called Give it 2 me, she has made several photoshoots, then she scrapps everything, all the photoshoots ( supposedly cause she hates the way she looks, and it's true that the styling makes her look wash out), change the title of the album, pick just a few pics for the promo (she doesn't have enough time left to make new shoots, so she picks like two or three pics for "Dazed and confused" and "Interview" Magazines. Scrapps the Give it 2 me title (and the music video of the same title) and comes with the title (Hard Candy). Until the end, it was all last minutes changes. 

Ps : for those interested, that girl Anna Hendstridge also revealed back then, that three different versions of the track "Give it 2 me" do exist, one is the released one, another one called "Infinity" that have leaked since then, and another one called "Get pumped" (still unleaked to this day).

She has totally diseappeared after the Celebration best of release. At that time the forum also closed. By the end, a few people, probably jealous or angry started attacking her, trying to prove she wasn't a girl and that she lied on her personnal life (not being a girl, not living she she said she lived etc...). They couldn't attack her on her info cause everything was spot on so they've found something else. Later there have been fake 'Annq Hendstidge" accounts being made on various forums like PopJustuce etc but they were fake and so posting fake info... Some people still confuse her with this fake accounts to this day. The one and only real was posting on DrownedMadonna/Madonnafanzine forum around 2007-2008.

You are Preston ????  :wide-eyes:

I remember you but I didn't know you were french.

46 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

She had totally scrapped everything from that whole shoot. We've got some pictures when M's pictures hard drives have been hacked back then and we've got tons of outtakes leaking (remember when that guy has been arrested by the police), otherwise we would not even know that shoot has happen. If she has ditched the pictures make sense she would have also ditched the video. I'm talking about this shoot :

FB-IMG-1714721869232.jpg

Keep in mind that at that very time she has scrapped a whole chapter of visual works including several sets of shoots

If you look closely, the tread mill shoot is a total different shoot, curly hair, different set etc... It was made for the shooting of the "Give it 2 me" video which, at that time, was still the album title. For the people who were around at that time, remember the first low quality snippets that leaked from "Give it 2 me" ? I'm the person who has leaked them (hope the police won't arrest me now 😂), Here's the story ;

At that time i was moderating the DrownedMadonna forum (Madonna Fanzine forum). My nickname was Preston and i had that pic with the giant boombox for those who remember ahah. So, there was that israeli girl, Anna Hendstridge (i'm talking about the real one, not the fakes clones that appeared on other forums later). She was totally working inside M creative circle. She was giving exact and precise clues about music, videos, shooting several weeks before they would happen. I'm talking about real info, this could be the exact lyrics of a line of the "Celebration" track when no one knew she had recorded a new track for the best off, she would describe the exact jewellery M would wear on the cover of her new album etc etc... She also told us about the track "Latte" and that was YEARS before it leaked. That was some serious shit. To this day, she remains the best insider that has ever been on the Madonna community. She also told us early on the process that M had record early versions of Give it 2 me, like one called "Infinity" and describing the precise sound of the demo. When the "Infinity" demo leaked years later, she was, as usual excatly spot on. Anna is the one who told us about a first video for "Give it 2 me" being shot during a shoot where M was on a tread mill and wearing blue sweat pants. At that time the unreleased shoot hadn't leaked. A couple of years later, the unreleased pics leaked and indeed there was a shoot where M was on a tread mill wearing blue sweat pants. Now about the first Give it 2 me snippets, i had been given by Anna Hendstridge herself. She told me precise indications as to how to leak them, one by one etc... She told me they have been recorded on a phone during that video shoot. (I precise that was way before M shot the Give it 2 me video we all know dlrected by Tom Munro). I will never in my whole life doubt anything that girl told, everything she said was precisely spot on. Now for those who were not around at that time i can understand you can be doubtful and it's only natural, but those who were on Fanzine at that time know what i'm talking about. She wasn't posting much, but when she was, believe me, it was something. We would spy her every move on the forum, every single world she could post 😂 That was something...

You must keep in mind that the Hard Candy schedule, especially we M got close to the release, was not the classic process. Many changes of directions visually, change of title, changes on the face lol. All that at the end of the process ! The album was to be called Give it 2 me, she has made several photoshoots, then she scrapps everything, all the photoshoots ( supposedly cause she hates the way she looks, and it's true that the styling makes her look wash out and she made her new round of bigger cheeks just after that) she changed the title of the album, pick just a few pics for the promo (she didn't have enough time left to make new shoots, so she picked like two or three pics for "Dazed and confused" and "Interview" Magazines. Scrapps the Give it 2 me title (and the music video of the same title) and comes with the title (Hard Candy). Until the end, it was all last minutes changes. There was also the "Black Madonna" theme that was scrapped (shoots have been made too) but that was earlier in the process.

Ps : for those interested, that girl Anna Hendstridge also revealed back then, that three different versions of the track "Give it 2 me" do exist, one is the released one, another one called "Infinity" that have leaked since then, and another one called "Get pumped" (still unleaked to this day).

She has totally diseappeared after the Celebration best of release. At that time the forum also closed. By the end, a few people, probably jealous or angry started attacking her, trying to prove she wasn't a girl and that she lied on her personnal life (not being a girl, not living where she said she lived etc...). They couldn't attack her on her info cause everything was spot on so they've found something else. Later there have been fake 'Anna Hendstidge" accounts being made on various forums like PopJustice etc but they were fake and so posting fake info... Some people still confuse her with these fake accounts to this day. The one and only real was posting on DrownedMadonna/Madonnafanzine forum around 2007-2008.

Thank you!!!!! 

11 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Woww that's impressive !!! So many exciting moments you must have lived online ! Another one is coming tomorrow night 🎉🎉🎉

But so much. I can still remember, in 2008, leaving home in the middle of the night at a friend's house in the city center with my computer under my arm to watch the Hard Candy launch showcase at the Roseland Ballroom because my internet connection was too unstable that day. 

And I'm not talking about the concert ticket sales, the war each time, the release of the video clip, which was immediately censored, and the album American Life, her sensational comeback with Hung Up 2 years later, the leak of Candy Shop a few months before the album's release, which baffled everyone. In fact, there's never a dull moment with Madonna. 

Anna Hendstridge was just an anagram for Inner Stage Hand. 
Many artists play the music from their latest albums whilst doing photoshoots for the era. It’s entirely possible there is video archival footage of loads of Madonna photoshoots over the years that have her moving to her latest album that could be perceived by onlookers as unreleased videos. Not saying anything stated is untrue but I just know this scenario to be common practice hence easy to confuse. 

11 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Many artists play the music from their latest albums whilst doing photoshoots for the era. It’s entirely possible there is video archival footage of loads of Madonna photoshoots over the years that have her moving to her latest album that could be perceived by onlookers as unreleased videos. Not saying anything stated is untrue but I just know this scenario to be common practice hence easy to confuse. 

Yes absolutely, but as everything she's said was precisely true i have no reason to doubt that one info.

I know that an unreleased video was also SEX for the rebel heart backdrop interlude! If you see the erotica montage interlude you can find a couple never seen footage where she drinks and walks...maybe these are part of that project...

1.jpg

2.jpg

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

Anna Henstridge was a man. And a fraud. Posting fake pictures and info. 

49 minutes ago, deathproof said:

A man or a girl whatever and i understand he/she wanted to keep his/her identity secret but i have to tell you, and really i don't wanna sound negative toward you cause i appreciate you, that you are mistaking. As i said in my previous post, you maybe had to deal with one of the multiple fake Anna Hendstridge accounts that popped up on various forums after the original one deasappeared and who, indeed were posting wrong info. But, if you were a member of MadonnaFanzine/DrownedMadonna forum in 2007-2008 i can assure you the first and original Anna Hendrstidge member was the best and most accurate insider the Madonna community ever had. I was moderating actively the forum when she was posting, and i can assure you for facts that she had posted info way before anyone. I remember for example she has posted about a song called Latte years before ot leaked, same for "Infinity" the Give it 2 me early version, she also informed us Madonna has recorded a new song called "Celebrate" for her upcoming best of (at that we didn't even know the best of would be called "Celebration", she told us the chorus contains those lines "come join the party, it's a celebration". She told us Madonna was wearing big round earrings on the shoot for the new album and that was days before we would see tye Hard Candy shoot and cover. She a gave me in private the first snippets of Give it 2 me that i later leaked. And i can give you more and more examples. I can believe anything about that person but one thing no one i can deny is that the info she was giving were 100% accurate. I remember just one and only time she told about an upcoming something, i can't remember if it was an interview or a photoshoot and it ended up being cancelled, and of course, some people took that opportunity to call her fake. But that was 1 project that didn't materialise out of tons of info that were 100% accurate. Her name was so famous among the M community at that time that, as i said, some fake account using her name started to pop up here and there on forums. Every forum wanted to have their Anna Hendstridge. The thing she was posting only on Madonna fanzine (one of the most active and popular Madonna forum at that time). That said, it's true that she has posted obscure pics and info about her identity, sometimes fake, but as i said, it was only about her identity. The info about M were accurate, 100%.

3 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

FB-IMG-1714721869232.jpg

At that time i was moderating the DrownedMadonna forum (Madonna Fanzine forum). My nickname was Preston and i had that pic with the giant boombox for those who remember ahah. So, there was that israeli girl, Anna Hendstridge (i'm talking about the real one, not the fakes clones that appeared on other forums later). She was totally working inside M creative circle. She was giving exact and precise clues about music, videos, shooting several weeks before they would happen. I'm talking about real info, this could be the exact lyrics of a line of the "Celebration" track when no one knew she had recorded a new track for the best off, she would describe the exact jewellery M would wear on the cover of her new album etc etc... She also told us about the track "Latte" and that was YEARS before it leaked. That was some serious shit. To this day, she remains the best insider that has ever been on the Madonna community. She also told us early on the process that M had record early versions of Give it 2 me, like one called "Infinity" and describing the precise sound of the demo. When the "Infinity" demo leaked years later, she was, as usual excatly spot on. Anna is the one who told us about a first video for "Give it 2 me" being shot during a shoot where M was on a tread mill and wearing blue sweat pants. At that time the unreleased shoot hadn't leaked. A couple of years later, the unreleased pics leaked and indeed there was a shoot where M was on a tread mill wearing blue sweat pants. Now about the first Give it 2 me snippets, i had been given by Anna Hendstridge herself. She told me precise indications as to how to leak them, one by one etc... She told me they have been recorded on a phone during that video shoot. (I precise that was way before M shot the Give it 2 me video we all know dlrected by Tom Munro). I will never in my whole life doubt anything that girl told, everything she said was precisely spot on. Now for those who were not around at that time i can understand you can be doubtful and it's only natural, but those who were on Fanzine at that time know what i'm talking about. She wasn't posting much, but when she was, believe me, it was something. We would spy her every move on the forum, every single world she could post 😂 That was something...

You must keep in mind that the Hard Candy schedule, especially we M got close to the release, was not the classic process. Many changes of directions visually, change of title, changes on the face lol. All that at the end of the process ! The album was to be called Give it 2 me, she has made several photoshoots, then she scrapps everything, all the photoshoots ( supposedly cause she hates the way she looks, and it's true that the styling makes her look wash out and she made her new round of bigger cheeks just after that) she changed the title of the album, pick just a few pics for the promo (she didn't have enough time left to make new shoots, so she picked like two or three pics for "Dazed and confused" and "Interview" Magazines. Scrapps the Give it 2 me title (and the music video of the same title) and comes with the title (Hard Candy). Until the end, it was all last minutes changes. There was also the "Black Madonna" theme that was scrapped (shoots have been made too) but that was earlier in the process.

She has totally diseappeared after the Celebration best of release. At that time the forum also closed. By the end, a few people, probably jealous or angry started attacking her, trying to prove she wasn't a girl and that she lied on her personnal life (not being a girl, not living where she said she lived etc...). They couldn't attack her on her info cause everything was spot on so they've found something else. Later there have been fake 'Anna Hendstidge" accounts being made on various forums like PopJustice etc but they were fake and so posting fake info... Some people still confuse her with these fake accounts to this day. The one and only real was posting on DrownedMadonna/Madonnafanzine forum around 2007-2008.

I'm sorry you're confusing a photo shoot with a video shoot.  And confusing the fact regarding the album title, assuming a video was shot for the song.  Yes, she wanted the album called GI2M, but  no other GI2M video was shot and scrapped.

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

A man or a girl whatever and i understand he/she wanted to keep his/her identity secret but i have to tell you, and really i don't wanna sound negative toward you cause i appreciate you, that you are mistaking. As i said in my previous post, you maybe had to deal with one of the multiple fake Anna Hendstridge accounts that popped up on various forums after the original one deasappeared and who, indeed were posting wrong info. But, if you were a member of MadonnaFanzine/DrownedMadonna forum in 2007-2008 i can assure you the first and original Anna Hendrstidge member was the best and most accurate insider the Madonna community ever had. I was moderating actively the forum when she was posting, and i can assure you for facts that she had posted info way before anyone. I remember for example she has posted about a song called Latte years before ot leaked, same for "Infinity" the Give it 2 me early version, she also informed us Madonna has recorded a new song called "Celebrate" for her upcoming best of (at that we didn't even know the best of would be called "Celebration", she told us the chorus contains those lines "come join the party, it's a celebration". She told us Madonna was wearing big round earrings on the shoot for the new album and that was days before we would see tye Hard Candy shoot and cover. She a gave me in private the first snippets of Give it 2 me that i later leaked. And i can give you more and more examples. I can believe anything about that person but one thing no one i can deny is that the info she was giving were 100% accurate. I remember just one and only time she told about an upcoming something, i can't remember if it was an interview or a photoshoot and it ended up being cancelled, and of course, some people took that opportunity to call her fake. But that was 1 project that didn't materialise out of tons of info that were 100% accurate. Her name was so famous among the M community at that time that, as i said, some fake account using her name started to pop up here and there on forums. Every forum wanted to have their Anna Hendstridge. The thing she was posting only on Madonna fanzine (one of the most active and popular Madonna forum at that time). That said, it's true that she has posted obscure pics and info about her identity, sometimes fake, but as i said, it was only about her identity. The info about M were accurate, 100%.

Yup I remember her, and her info being accurate. 

9 hours ago, anjoel said:

Didn't she film some parts for 'Levitating (Blessed Madonna Remix)' with Dua. She was late to the filming, they didn't get what they wanted and never used the footage. 

She apparently hated the footage

4 hours ago, deathproof said:

True. For what I know, it was an alter ego of Tom K, who used to resell edited files from the original hacker. They also tried selling me photo outtakes in like 2008-2009, so I know what I’m talking about. :kiss2:

Anyway, the GI2M unreleased video thing is a story that circulates since many many years, but I never believed any of it. She did have her album playing on the set of the photoshoot as there’s video footage of that, which isn’t leaked, but a music video? Hmm, I don’t know.

Also, the album had many tentative names, ‘Give It 2 Me’ is just one of them. Black Madonna/M-Dolla/Incredible and few others are other tentatives, there’s full original artwork tests on PDFs ‘around’ to back it up.

7 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

True. For what I know, it was an alter ego of Tom K, who used to resell edited files from the original hacker. They also tried selling me photo outtakes in like 2008-2009, so I know what I’m talking about. :kiss2:

Anyway, the GI2M unreleased video thing is a story that circulates since many many years, but I never believed any of it. She did have her album playing on the set of the photoshoot as there’s video footage of that, which isn’t leaked, but a music video? Hmm, I don’t know.

Also, the album had many tentative names, ‘Give It 2 Me’ is just one of them. Black Madonna/M-Dolla/Incredible and few others are other tentatives, there’s full original artwork tests on PDFs ‘around’ to back it up.

But how do you explain that he/she knew for example that M would be wearing a purple top with big gold round earrings for an upcoming interview ? I mean it wasn't on the hard drive of the hacker ?! She knew about upcoming projects, so i wonder how she could know it from a hard drive stolen by a hacker ?!