Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?

Ayham

23 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I remember when I heard BIM demo in 2014 it felt weird in a good way… something COMPLETELY new even now it’s still fresh and not similar to other songs. You know it’s a great song when you feel weird at the first listen. Same with K’s CGYOOMH and Britney’s Slave For You. 👌🏼

True.  I love them because they all felt like something different or fresh from the artists, especially BIM.  And honestly, I find it to be a great anthem song for Madonna that easily sums up who Madonna is.  It's fun in a tongue and cheek way as well. :luv:

25 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

OMG! Just LOVING IT!!!! :fire::fire::fire::clapp:

Isn't it fun?  :party:

5 minutes ago, Adonna said:

True.  I love them because they all felt like some different from the artists, especially BIM.  And honestly, I find it to be a great anthem song for Madonna that easily sums up who Madonna is.  It's fun in a tongue in cheek way as well. :luv:

Exactly! 🙌🏼

2 minutes ago, Adonna said:

True.  I love them because they all felt like some different from the artists, especially BIM.  And honestly, I find it to be a great anthem song for Madonna that easily sums up who Madonna is.  It's fun in a tongue and cheek way as well. :luv:

Isn't it fun?  :party:

YES! It's got everything I love. Color, positivity, a great message, and a beautiful DANCE production!! I love the synthetic beats in the song too!!! JUST FIRE! Go Katy!!! :fire:

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Some people said this is what happened and that's why I put "apparently" there is a uncut picture with the comment too but it looks like she was fixing her face or something and people just screenshot it, idk I didn't see the full live

My philosophy, "take things with a grain of salt".  If you're not sure it's true, it's probably best not to further spread the info.  After all, people love to gaslight people to create a narrative for their agenda.  Such an image is way too easy to use to fulfill someone's agenda to purposely mislead. After all, one could have easily said they asked her, "Hey, how is sex with Orlando Bloom these days?" and claim that freeze frame was her face express afterwards. 

Funny thing is, someone could  easily post the actual video footage to prove she didn't react after such a question, yet people would still believe otherwise.  LOL!

9 hours ago, Visual said:

Why are yall so angry and mean about it. Being really extra. Just cause she's 39 I guess she's a grandma now 🙄yall would be wetting yourself if Madonna released this with a similar video

It has nothing to do with how old she is. She looks absolutely incredible. A lot of people just don’t like the song.

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

I remember when I heard BIM demo in 2014 it felt weird in a good way… something COMPLETELY new even now it’s still fresh and not similar to other songs. You know it’s a great song when you feel weird at the first listen. Same with K’s CGYOOMH and Britney’s Slave For You. 👌🏼

This song doesn’t feel weird, it feels cringe and dated and has a limp chorus . The AI created chorus was stronger.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I see @Adonna and @Voguerista are doing their usual tactic of hearting and laughing at comments about me while pretending to be “mature” and “avoiding drama.” :04:
Rather transparent wouldn’t you say?

Leave me alone. And to think,  I believed your apology wishing death on us. Man, was I ever wrong. I won't be fooled by you again.  :sad:

10 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Leave me alone. And to think,  I believed your apology wishing death on us. Man, was I ever wrong. I won't be fooled by you again.  :sad:

How about you leave me alone to begin with rather than playing the victim . I never wished death on you either so stop taking that out of context please.