Madonna ❌ Pride 2024

11 hours ago, deathproof said:

I've had tickets for Friday since earlier this yr, not Saturday.

Don't really have any interest traveling all the way back to the kosciuszko bridge the following day. especially just to see Madonna hold up a "Chop" sign. I saw that twice already earlier this yr.

Flop fan

SHE IS PERFORMING LIVE HER WHOLE NEW ALBUM TONIGHT!!! RELEASE DATE 14TH OF JULY!!!

C'me oooon ... do we really think she has new stuff to release and she waited the NY pride event to announce it? About a month ago she had a live worldwide braodcast in front of 1.6 million of people and we're kinda supposing her to go like: "Nah ... let's do it at the Lady Land party in NY, that's surely gonna work MUCH BETTER!" :lol:

Truth is: I'm quite preoccupied for her outfit (yes, I still am as the recent years experiments left me a bit traumatized) and, in any case, we'll be lucky if she is gonna perform the 10/Chop Vogue mix and maybe a second song with her guitar (she'll just be there as a ballroom judje imo). And, for once, I think that would be quite more than enough. She is being celebrating the Pride with us EVERY FUCKING YEAR!! Who else? :broken:

Yeah, I don't expect much, but to see images coming out of tonight's appearance.  And I'm fine with that.  Not that I really thought anything big was coming from this event.  It's too soon and I don't believe she has an album of new material recorded anyway.  Also, I'm betting before anything, the Celebration Tour Film and possible audio release will come first.

11 hours ago, Tommolo90 said:

There are pictures circulating on TikTok/YouTube of a new music video from a new single. They're surely fake or AI generated, but damn the things I'd do for a new song performed at pride...

Yeah I saw those on instagram. They were done by this guy who calls himself a "graphic artist" :coffee: