Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

I always thought it was partly because she didnt like the Lisbon show, and frankly its pretty poor compared to what Akerlund did, then she had him do Confessions Tour brilliantly.

I know the leaked Lisbon we have is not the real DVD but those edits we do have, are nothing compared to the footage in IGTTYAS.

it is the poor audio quality of the leaked lisbon show that bothers me most

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually prefer the leaked taping over the igtyas edits of rit, personally not a big fan of the constant slomo's and I don't like it when they cut to the backdrop video's (same with all subsequent tours) I like the more raw edits like wtg and gs, gives you more of the actual live feeling

Yes RIT and CT might be overkill for some, but they are masterfully done. Sticky & Sweet was a decent (somewhat) attempt at copying Akerlund's brilliance. MDNA Tour had everything thrown to it without any direction. RHT might be the same but I still want it lol I just care about her music really, and new projects.  

I don't care about the visuals as much. I want the vocals to sound great because Confessions they did, Sticky like a robot from the future and than MDNA was just rough but passable, ok with that for RHT. When this comes out i will watch the it once and probably not much after that, the album will get rotation forever.

honestly i've never ever seen any film directed by her.

Same and I don't feel guilty and nothing about them sparked anything. But I mean don't get me wrong TorI Amos is my 2nd fav - her passion project and musical if where to tour North  America I wouldn't see it, it the same deal. But if someone got into it that's awesome. But I stuck with her for the acting but never could shake that wooden thing. Like I remember going to The Next Best Thing with my mom and thinking the next Julia Roberts finally,  well you know what went down. But she was even horrible in Dick Tracy and don't remember that til I saw later on.

I will fight you. This has soooooo many great Madonna moments i HAVE to be able to relive

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I will fight right back.

For me, this Tour was massively lacking in terms of production. It looked like a damn rehearsal with a setlist that was thrown together last minute and the song mixes sound like cheap karaoke tracks.

I hate everything about this tour and I'm not sorry when I say it's her worst tour of all time.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic