Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't have hope.. 😫 it's been 80 years since her last RHT show and we've all been dead and gone, still waiting from the grave.. 😢😂 itd be hella cool if she released it in October near my bday! & honestly, i just thought about this.. but maybe things are quiet now bc of Britney's new album? don't want that to overshadow it completely and we all know it will lol

I just want the live album so badly at this point, need LAV in HQ and don't ruin the vocals for the love of god. :angel:

Even if we don't as long as the show is in its entirety it can always be ripped, thanks technology!

I remember when listening to I'm Going To Tell You A Secret was all I knew about a live release of Re-Invention World Tour lol.

I just can't have hope.. 😫 it's been 80 years since her last RHT show and we've all been dead and gone, still waiting from the grave.. 😢😂 itd be hella cool if she released it in October near my bday! & honestly, i just thought about this.. but maybe things are quiet now bc of Britney's new album? don't want that to overshadow it completely and we all know it will lol

All the pop girls have been out in full force this year! Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry.

Even if we don't as long as the show is in its entirety it can always be ripped, thanks technology!

I remember when listening to I'm Going To Tell You A Secret was all I knew about a live release of Re-Invention World Tour lol.

Oh yeah the chances of them cutting portions for the live album are good; just get the DVD rip like I did with S&S and Confessions. If they cut out that french cover, the spanish melody and Rebel Heart that's all they need to do. Well the interludes why bother putting them on the album? they are the album cuts pretty much except a little Justify in SEX. Illuminati was stellar and made me love the song but visually.

All the pop girls have been out in full force this year! Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry.

But the difference is the hype. It isn't 2013 anymore... where all the bitches were ripping their hearts out to get some headlines and sell records. Anyway, I really doubt Madonna's worried about overshadowing others' releases or being the subject of it, ain't that Gaga's main publicity style? LOL M's on a whole different league  :lol:

But the difference is the hype. It isn't 2013 anymore... where all the bitches were ripping their hearts out to get some headlines and sell records. Anyway, I really doubt Madonna's worried about overshadowing others' releases or being the subject of it, ain't that Gaga's main publicity style? LOL M's on a whole different league  :lol:

You're right. Personally, I don't see a release of a tour dvd to be a huge deal to the public or charts for any artist. It's not like its a new album or new material. So if she decided to release it along with other artists releasing new albums, I think it would be easy for the RHT to go unnoticed. I suppose its all about promotion. If there is hype around a live broadcast, then it would last maybe as long as the promotion of the show, and then end. 

Charts will never be relevant anymore and tours never did make an impact I dont' think? I mean the live show itself - Sticky & Sweet was massive but the sales of the show and album afterwards I doubt saw great heights. It's never the same although Tori Amos; in 2007 the North American leg had her mixing husband, master the show you were at that night and have it available for download the next day. It was magical! now I have that show in FLAC and even more emotive. But still can't wait to have a memento of my first tour!

But the artists make their money on the road now so where the mind has to wonder so much and not the the DVD. Probably why she worked on the vocals to the point of C-3PO on Sticky (sorry guys I keep bringing it up those vocals because my greatest fear is RH will sound like a robot, it really is  :laughing: ).

giphy.gif

Yeh new music by other artists has nothing to do with the release of the tour..... my guess is that there's actually several different projects (or one larger project) and that's why the tour release is taking a bit longer. I mean that africa footage looked exceptional, so ovbiously that's something she's been working on as well. We need to be patient and see.

Yeh new music by other artists has nothing to do with the release of the tour..... my guess is that there's actually several different projects (or one larger project) and that's why the tour release is taking a bit longer. I mean that africa footage looked exceptional, so ovbiously that's something she's been working on as well. We need to be patient and see.

what does africa have to do with the tour DVD?

i am sorry but who did what footage and who is the gardener

:lol:  :lol: ok Nathan Rissman directed the Rebel Heart Tour film with Danny Tull, Nathan also directed S&S and I Am Because We Are. But I think it was Steven Klein who directed the new Africa footage from what I can tell from her captions (she also tagged a couple of video artists)... hope that clears up it.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic