Madonna for Versace Spring-Summer 2015

Yung Rapunxel

• 3 weeks later...
Donatella Versace Spills The Tea on Madonna
Donatella Versace reveals that Madonna requested that the proceeds of her new Versace‘s campaign was devolved to her hospital in Malawi.

It is part of what Donatella Versace told in an interview to Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera.

In her latest tour she [Madonna] was not well and she knew it. She had some problems. I never saw her this way.
Donatella Versace
“One day she [Madonna] told me that she was recording her new album, and she never says anything without any reason,†says Donatella. “So I understood and I immediately asked her: ‘Do you want to do something together?’ And she replied: ‘Yes, I want to be incredibly beautiful.'â€

That’s how the new Versace‘s campaign came out, according to Donatella, who probably fictionalized it a bit.

“I knew that she [Madonna] would be trashed, but at the end all those young popstars want to be her or better than her,†adds Donatella. “Who doesn’t want to be pretty, powerful and famous like her at 50 years old?â€

On the set in New York, she [Madonna] did it all alone.

Donatella added that Madonna didn’t want a lot of retouching. “She could have look like a 30 y/o,†says Donatella. “Instead she looks like a 40-45 y/o. Her abdomen was not retouched. Neither her arms were smoothed.â€

I want you to look like I know you: a fragile woman with her fears, who suffers from loneliness, but, at the same time, is strong, resolute and brave.
Donatella Versace
Then Donatella confessed that they are good friends since the death of Gianni Versace. “When my brother died, I took a night flight to Miami. And, when I arrived, Madonna was there… at Gianni‘s villas. I will never forget it.â€

“And I was outside the delivery room for Lola and Rocco,†added Donatella.

what happened there? missed it.

Well, when she was in Italy she gave a TV interview and she already looked exhausted, then in October she cancelled the Dallas show due to severe laryngitis, her voice sounds weird on the Ellen show which was around that time. Then in december when she came to southamerica, she apologised for being late and said she was ill and with a fever and she didn't want to cancel the show. Then in Chile with the storm there and her being sick she decided to do only 3/4 of the show. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, when she was in Italy she gave a TV interview and she already looked exhausted, then in October she cancelled the Dallas show due to severe laryngitis, her voice sounds weird on the Ellen show which was around that time. Then in december when she came to southamerica, she apologised for being late and said she was ill and with a fever and she didn't want to cancel the show. Then in Chile with the storm there and her being sick she decided to do only 3/4 of the show. 

It's too much, she should give a month of rest between each continent. :stare: