Guy Oseary: There's No Feud With Gaga/Two Steps Is Not About Her

null

Source is People Magazine online:

Rumors of a feud started swirling back in August, after several tracks from Madonna's unreleased Rebel Heart album leaked online. The Sun reported that a demo titled Two Steps Behind contained the lyrics "You're a copycat, get back/ I'm always on your mind" – and speculated the song might be a shot at Gaga. "That song is NOT about Gaga or anyone in particular," Oseary told fans in his Q&A. "The song is an unfinished demo she had no intention of finishing or releasing along with many others. She has NO ill will towards Gaga. It’s nonsense. She was listening to [Gaga’s] Tony Bennett duet album last week and appreciating it." Madonna herself weighed in just hours later, slamming anyone perpetuating the rumors: "[There] are People that are so hateful. they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist!" she posted. "I do not wish ill will towards any other female artist and i never have! The World is big enough for all of us!"

I think there's a lot of things Madonna didn't like, not so much "stealing", because Madonna appropiates art as well, but certain statements made by Gaga and her camp. But I hope it will be over now, somehow I doubt Gaga will respond positively though, but fingers crossed she will.

Hmmm... you guys realize that Madonna/Gaga feud was/is kept alive by both artists's fanbases, right ?

Why shouldn't fans talk about something that's happening between two artists? Both artists have fueled this, it's their problem. I really don't think fan influence is very big in what they think or say about each other. And if it is then how silly. :pop:

sorry it's only a Demo and i think it's about Gaga, like GaGa's Tea is about Madonna.

What's the point, both Ladys express about feelings in their writing of Songs, that's what makes them

differnet from others female Artists.

They can write Songs others don't!!!!

I'm really not a big GaGa Fan but some of her Songs are great. but M was my first love and she always

will be ...basta