Living For Love video

poserdemadonna

i really love the video

apart from the sound effects

why??? they are only simply clapping hands :) and taurus

Amazing video. For me, the minotaurs represent all men in M's life who all wanted to get ON her "stage." And once she slayed all the minotaurs (like Theseus in the Greek tale) the throne is hers (or like in the song where she declared..."Picked up my crown...put it back on my head...). So she was technically telling a story. And that Papa Don't Preach strut....thought I would never see her do it again. Priceless.    

it's true...this video talks about a personal story

I hate to say this but I just hated it, not only because I expected something fresh and different (once again we have a flotilla of male dancers and once again we see Nonna wearing the same thing she's been wearing since her Open your heart video), but because I found it creepy and sinister. It gave me the chills. From the start "Living for love" is never the joyful and uplifting song it aims to be (even hard to dance to), but if you add satanic imagery to it, the result is just spooky. I find it hard to believe how this fact was overlooked in this thread on pure fandom's grounds. This is dark and at odds with the Nonna we came to know in the past. Enter Baphomet in a Trojan horse!!!

I hate to say this but I just hated it, not only because I expected something fresh and different (once again we have a flotilla of male dancers and once again we see Nonna wearing the same thing she's been wearing since her Open your heart video), but because I found it creepy and sinister. It gave me the chills. From the start "Living for love" is never the joyful and uplifting song it aims to be (even hard to dance to), but if you add satanic imagery to it, the result is just spooky. I find it hard to believe how this fact was overlooked in this thread on pure fandom's grounds. This is dark and at odds with the Nonna we came to know in the past. Enter Baphomet in a Trojan horse!!!

I hate to say this but youre an idiot.

Here we go again. Hey brazuca I did not insult YOU or make any derogatory comment about the vid. I just said what is apparent and nobody dares to say, but I think everybody turns the blind eye here and go out of thelselves to praise anything she does for fandom's sake. I'm a fan but that doesn't mean I have to love everything Nonna does. Worse has been said here about this vid and you didn't turn a hair. I have a PH in philosophy and I could have an in-depht discussion with you  if you want, but I guess you won'te be a l'hauteur. So why waste my energy? OK: OMG the video was AWESOME! Nonna is so young-looking! She's so creative and on top of the trend!!!! OMG OMG OMG

Like I said. The enemy is within.

Here we go again. Hey brazuca I did not insult YOU or make any derogatory comment about the vid. I just said what is apparent and nobody dares to say, but I think everybody turns the blind eye here and go out of thelselves to praise anything she does for fandom's sake. I'm a fan but that doesn't mean I have to love everything Nonna does. Worse has been said here about this vid and you didn't turn a hair. I have a PH in philosophy and I could have an in-depht discussion with you  if you want, but I guess you won'te be a l'hauteur. So why waste my energy? OK: OMG the video was AWESOME! Nonna is so young-looking! She's so creative and on top of the trend!!!! OMG OMG OMG

Hey philosopher, here's some food for thought: I'm not the one who called you off. I assume you're talking to me since Fighter is not Brazilian but I am. Talk to the person who did, ok?

the "idiot" was not about your taste....you can like the video or not, fighter doesn't give a f

satan??? where is satan in this video???? you're so "I love god yuhuuu"

they are minotaurs and she is the matador...and then if you want madonna singing on a chair...change artist

Like a Snapchat virgin, Madonna premieres a music video on Snapchat:
LOS ANGELES — Snapchat, known for its fleeting images and videos, surprisingly debuted a full-length music video from Madonna on Thursday.

Madonna's "Living for Love" appears in Snapchat's newly launched Discover tab, a feature that has transformed the ephemeral messaging app into a more robust media platform that's primed to attract more music videos, trailers and even original series.
Posted Image

Madonna has become the biggest artist to premiere a music video through Snapchat.

The video for ‘Living for Love’ has been released through Snapchat’s new Discover feature, which was released last week. The feature was initially launched with participation from media organisations such as Vice and CNN.

But Snapchat has long been expected to make a bigger play for music, too. After December’s Sony Hack, Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel said he was “devastated†by leaks that included its plans to forge partnerships with news organisations.

The video will be uploaded to more normal media in 24 hours, like much of the other content released through Snapchat’s Discover feature. But for the first day of its release, the only way to see it is with a Snapchat account.

All content on Discover is replaced after 24 hours.

Even after all these years, #Madonna is still finding ways to innovate and present her art to the masses
Joining with Snapchat is beneficial for both Madonna and the messaging app, even if it sounds odd at first. Snapchat’s biggest segment of users are millennials—the group that Madonna is trying to reach most, with mixed results so far. While she’s been a massive star for years, Madge has had a hard time connecting with the younger crowds, those who don’t appreciate the legacy she’s left and her staying power. On the other side of things, the prospect of a new Madonna music video—especially the first from a new album campaign—might be enough to convince older fans to download Snapchat, increasing their total number of users.

Though it may only be three years old, Snapchat is one of the most used and most valuable messaging apps out there. By the middle of last year, the company claimed that its users were sending over 700 million photos and videos per day. Experts vary on how much the company is actually worth, but many projections have it around the $10 billion mark.

Last year, it was revealed (thanks to the now-infamous Sony hack) that Snapchat was working on ways to further incorporate music into the app. Leaked emails show that the messaging giant had been in talks with music video platform Vevo to figure out a way to bring clips to the service. There is no word yet on exactly how that is going, though Madonna’s signing on could be a sign that music videos on Snapchat may be closer than we think.

The Hollywood Reporter’s Pret-a-Reporter http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/dress-du-jour-madonnas-living-770710  brings you a closer look at Madonna’s custom made Living For Love one-piece.

DRESS DU JOUR: MADONNA'S 'LIVING FOR LOVE' BODYSUIT
Madge is still rocking a tight one-piece like no other.
Posted Image

The Dress: A custom matador bodysuit designed by Lebanese-born Shady Zein Eldine.

The Wearer: Madonna, who'll be performing at Sunday's Grammys.

The Occasion: Madge's music video for "Living for Love" — the first single from her new album, Rebel Heart — which premiered Thursday on Snapchat.

Why We Dig: Never one to settle for boring style — who could forget her iconic bra cones? — the Material Girl proves she's still got it when it comes to upping the sex appeal. The custom-made bodysuit, which Madge wears while being surrounded by a clad of chiseled guys she refers to as "Minotaurs," features a nude satin-stretch corset covered in three different types of lace, a black chiffon silk top and a satin tie. And yes, her figure looks as toned as ever, even at at age 56. Styled by B. Akerlund, Madonna also gets down in the video wearing a torero-inspired outfit. Check out the clip: https://vid.me/uygp

Posted Image