The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Rebel Heart drum sticks for the world tour
By @vaterdrumsticks via @RepostWhiz app:

New custom logo #BrianFrasierMoore #VaterDrumsticks for Madonna #RebelHeart World Tour. You’ll have to catch one at s show to get your hands on one! #switchtovater #Vater #bfmsignaturesticks #bfmlevelup

Posted Image

http://madonnaunderground.com/information-regarding-early-entry-tickets-ziggo-dome-rebel-heart-tour-rebelhearttour/

Information regarding Early Entry tickets Ziggo Dome Rebel Heart Tour #rebelhearttour

It doesn’t matter when you purchase an early entry ticket to Madonna’s Rebel Heart show in Ziggo Dome on December 5, if you use a credit card that is registered to your name or not. There will not be an issue entering the venue if the early entry ticket was not purchased in your name. But if you want to be absolutely sure, you can always take a written note with you by the card holder just in case ;)

Someone e-mailed Live Nation directly for pricing and it's been posted on several forums.

Heart stage was my first choice too, but North American packages don't guarantee it.  It popped up later for me as an individual ticket, so I'm thrilled I got what I wanted without paying more than face value.  It's not guaranteed though, so it's up to you what your risk tolerance is.

Thanks for sharing. To get a bit of perspective, could i cheekily ask what you paid for your Heart stage ticket? I would pay £375 if it was just me but I'm not going alone  :cry:

Thanks for sharing. To get a bit of perspective, could i cheekily ask what you paid for your Heart stage ticket? I would pay £375 if it was just me but I'm not going alone  :cry:

$400 face value ($360 + fees), which is the top price tier in North America.  None of the NA packages guarantee heart stage seating though, so on second thought, I'm not sure if there will be individual tickets for that area in the UK without a package.  :scary:  It's not impossible for those kinds of floor seats to pop up last minute near or on the day of the show, but that's risky and also probably less likely if you need 2 or more.  Hope that helps a bit.  :)

I feel your pain though.  My friends and family aren't willing to pay $400 to see Madonna, so I'll be settling for other seats when I go with them.

I had an e-mail in the afternoon from FNAC France. People who preordered Rebel Heart could buy tickets tomorrow (March, 5th) instead of Tuesday (March, 10th). I saw that prices are from €51,00 to €194,00. There will be 5 categories:

• [*]CATEGORY 1T : sit, numbered. [*]CATEGORY 1 : sit, numbered. [*]CATEGORY 2 : sit, numbered. [*]CATEGORY 3 : sit, numbered. [*]CATEGORY 4 : sit, numbered. [*]CATEGORY 5 : stand, anywhere.

There are packages too:

• [*]VIP ACCESS - VIP PARTY: 1 ticket in cat. 1 very well placed, 1 cocktail buffet before and after the concert in VIP room, 1 parking space, 1 exclusive tour gift, 1 laminate pass-souvenir. [*]PRIVILEGE - HOT TICKET: 1 ticket in cat. 1 very well placed, 1 exclusive tour gift, 1 laminate pass-souvenir. [*]EARLY - EARLY ENTRY: 1 ticket in cat. 5 (stand), getting inside before opening time (ensuring a good place), 1 exclusive tour gift, 1 laminate pass-souvenir.

I can't wait anymore! :lol:

I have a question. Can I buy the ICON Code with one credit card and later buy tickets with another??? Both are on my name. Thanks

I think you should be able to change your credit card details on Madonna's community page, once you have a new card. (i mean, how do people insert their new details after their old card expires?)Not 100% sure. They have a service email though.

I think you should be able to change your credit card details on Madonna's community page, once you have a new card. (i mean, how do people insert their new details after their old card expires?)Not 100% sure. They have a service email though.

I also think that I will not have problems because the same person who buys the code are buying the ticket. Same name, age, address, email and telephone. But I dont want to buy the pass and then looks like I bought it from someone else.

I have contacted them, now I need to wait.

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonnas-rebel-heart-tour-australian-dates-to-be-announced-tomorrow/20150305

Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour Australian dates to be announced tomorrow!

Australian fans are your ready?! After 22 years Madonna will come back in Australia, and according to KIIS FM the dates could be announced tomorrow! Stay tuned!