MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Oh and "Stay" is one of her best album tracks IMO.

It's SO her.

Totally agree. It's my favorite on the album and I think it deserved to be a single. Though, I don't object to any of the singles that came from it. I just really thought it deserved to be a single as well.  It's catchy, fun and very commercial sounding.

1 hour ago, 17th said:

This is so cute. Thanks for sharing.  Her first album is truly a gem of an album that really can appeal to so many people and generations.  I always thought True Blue had that same sort of feel, magic and appeal as well. They are really fun albums that are very appropriate for any generation to hear.

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Mmm is this another hint of anything "Madonna" deluxe edition related?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Yuf6ysxiw/

Not hyping myself up yet, honestly.

according to a comment on that IG post 'Juno records has something posted for pre orders to be released on May 31.' 

the website has this, probably just the debut album being reissued on CD with a date of May 31st 2024?

https://www.juno.co.uk/products/madonna-cd/1022841-01/

Cat: 936247 9032 

5 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

according to a comment on that IG post 'Juno records has something posted for pre orders to be released on May 31.' 

the website has this, probably just the debut album being reissued on CD with a date of May 31st 2024?

Yep, that was commented in the previous page of this topic, so I don't know really.

We'll see.

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Not hyping myself up yet, honestly.

Me neither. I don't take "hints", only true announcements. Last time when I hyped myself because of a "hint" it was when Rhino posted about Bedtime Stories. We all know how it tured out. 

On 5/25/2024 at 7:42 AM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Wondering if this alleged reissue for First has some of the In the Beginning demos as extras... After Burning Up'81 being present at Celebration Tour...

1 hour ago, Harrdust said:

The video it's 8 years old btw.

yep those are old - i do love the design of those though - cds disguised as mini vinyls  i would love it if we could get an 80s singles box set designed like this with all the rare tracks for each single (including ones for gambler and spotlight) - never will happen though...

I'm seeing things related to the first album pop up a lot recently.  There was that VinylMePlease insta video of kids listening to Lucky Star, the report of the First Album as an upcoming CD release at Juno.co.uk, and I just heard Borderline playing in a grocery store in Toronto yesterday.  Even if we don't get anything on May 31, I'm betting that the first album is what's getting re-released first.  Seems like there's some viral marketing dollars already being spent for it.

30 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

I'm seeing things related to the first album pop up a lot recently.  There was that VinylMePlease insta video of kids listening to Lucky Star, the report of the First Album as an upcoming CD release at Juno.co.uk, and I just heard Borderline playing in a grocery store in Toronto yesterday.  Even if we don't get anything on May 31, I'm betting that the first album is what's getting re-released first.  Seems like there's some viral marketing dollars already being spent for it.

Sounds like a gay works at your local grocery store