The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

She did multiple arena shows per city for Confessions.  That was a dream.  Selfishly, I'd rather she do that and people can travel to one place and see her multiple times than try to keep up with her globe hopping.

But I think as we're seeing with Bercy, she's probably going to just raise prices instead.  :lol:   It will still sell out if it's an arena, it's Madonna, and there are even fewer shows per city on the tour.

But it's very expensive for someone who lives very far from the route, so it's better she do the globe hopping, it's more probable she comes to a city near :stare:

Exactly. It's nice if you live close to the major city, but for everyone else they have to book flights, hotels, passports etc.

Exactly. It's nice if you live close to the major city, but for everyone else they have to book flights, hotels, passports etc.

I agree, but I think she tried to reach more places with a mix of arenas and stadiums for S&S and MDNA.  For arenas only, it's not really financially viable unless she spends multiple nights in each city, which will result in her visiting fewer places.

But my stadium experience was far inferior to my arena experiences, so I'd rather travel and get to actually see and hear her at the show than see an ant no matter where I'm located.  And no, I don't have the time or desire even for M to do general admission at a stadium.

I agree, but I think she tried to reach more places with a mix of arenas and stadiums for S&S and MDNA.  For arenas only, it's not really financially viable unless she spends multiple nights in each city, which will result in her visiting fewer places.

But my stadium experience was far inferior to my arena experiences, so I'd rather travel and get to actually see and hear her at the show than see an ant no matter where I'm located.  And no, I don't have the time or desire even for M to do general admission at a stadium.

Which is what I meant in a post on the other page, how I worry about how she will do for Drowned World Tour and Re-Invention World Tour. 47 show and only 17 cities and 56 shows and 20 cities.

I would like for other fans who don't have the convenience to travel within their own country to be able to see the show as well.

Which is what I meant in a post on the other page, how I worry about how she will do for Drowned World Tour and Re-Invention World Tour. 47 show and only 17 cities and 56 shows and 20 cities.

I would like for other fans who don't have the convenience to travel within their own country to be able to see the show as well.

Yes, this would be ideal, but unfortunately there is only one Madonna.  Life is short, and she obviously has other priorities, so I'm afraid we'll have to be grateful for what she gives us and do our best to try to make it where she goes if we can.

The thing is : the more countries she'd visit, the longer the tour. And it was kind of obvious during the last shows of the MDNA Tour that she was fed up with it. 

As fit and healthy as she is, she's not getting any younger. A long tour has to be exhausting.

Yes, this would be ideal, but unfortunately there is only one Madonna.  Life is short, and she obviously has other priorities, so I'm afraid we'll have to be grateful for what she gives us and do our best to try to make it where she goes if we can.

True, if we didn't already know the tour was ending in February a nice mix of multiple shows in more places would be nice. For Canada we know to basically expect Toronto and Montreal and it was only within the last 8 years added Vancouver and Ottawa. 

I really hope the tour isn't short because of the rumours that Guy wants to get U2 out for a Latin American leg.

I don't think if the tour is short it's just because of Guy though.  She wants to spend time with her family, Rocco is getting to closer to the age where he will move out sooner than later, and there's that film she's mentioned wanting to direct.  And as Blank mentioned, even though she's fit and healthy, extensive traveling is tiring for anyone.

I'm actually just grateful she's still touring, instead of not like some other artists or retired to Vegas and everyone is forced to travel to see her.  At least there's still a chance she might come to a city near us.

I really hope the tour isn't short because of the rumours that Guy wants to get U2 out for a Latin American leg.

well, the rumour is closer to be truth.

a friend of mine works on the same production company that has brought the S&S and MDNA shows to Chile (and the U2 360° show too), and she said that they've been in conversations with U2 for over a year for a show in Santiago in late March 2016, so there you have it.

in the meantime, she has said absolutely anything about Madonna, and with a tour announcement just around the corner I think its time to give up any expectation to have this tour here.