groovyguy

Still haven't watched it since I've been out (btw I just came from an advance screening of Focus with Will Smith, great movie ) but I'm kinda preparing myself to think it's not as bad as everyone is making it to be.Yes she fell, but stuff happens and it blows over. Along the same parallel, remember when she didn't stand on the bleachers during Music during the Super Bowl?

Um this was nothing compared to the bleachers.  LOL what a traumatic evening.  I can't watch the rest of it again yet.

Still haven't watched it since I've been out (btw I just came from an advance screening of Focus with Will Smith, great movie ) but I'm kinda preparing myself to think it's not as bad as everyone is making it to be.Yes she fell, but stuff happens and it blows over. Along the same parallel, remember when she didn't stand on the bleachers during Music during the Super Bowl?

Go on, watch it, with the fall and everything. You will see what a real trooper Madonna is. We were already proud of her for many years, but after watching it, it's absolute respect and admiration.

no one , at least here is making it out ot be a bad performance. But her fall was really bad. 

We were already proud of her for many years, but after watching it, it's absolute respect and admiration.

Exactly, this incident show us how great, brave and true Icon she is. If nothing had happen, we'll be probably just speaking of why she didn't sang this or the other track etc.

This whole era seems cursed.  I'm going to go buy an extra Rebel Heart to support her.  I hope she still finds the motivation to keep doing everything she's doing with all of the thefts, leaks, then another setback after another.  If I were her, I'd have said screw everything already and thrown in the towel.

It's good to know now that she's okay (and I still hope she gets checked out by a doctor), but the whole evening was deflating.  First we sat through 2 hours of utter nonsense to get to what we waited for all evening.  But then as soon as they just introduced her, I was like okay, so there's no lifetime achievement award.  Then when she started walking out in that cape, I thought probably no medley either.  Then when I saw the heels, I didn't have a good feeling, but I knew something bad was going to happen when she was fumbling to untie her cape for so long.  But it was absolutely horrific to see her actually get yanked off the stage.  Those moments on the floor felt like a lifetime, was she okay or going to be able to get back up at all??  And then the stream just cut out abruptly as soon as she finished, like no one knew how to react...  :Madonna023:  :Madonna041:

Exactly, this incident show us how great, brave and true Icon she is. If nothing had happen, we'll be probably just speaking of why she didn't sang this or the other track etc.

exactly. although I doubt I would be dissapointed on the performance. I had already loved the Grammys.

OMG! Love that they changed it up since the Grammy Awards and used some of the female dancers it really gave it more effect. The 'I could get caught up in bitterness' where she flings one of the bulls out of the ring really reminds me of the cage match during Sorry. Those voguing hand moves were everything. I think she felt more on fire during that breakdown here compared to the Grammy's. I can't tell which closing I like more though, her being lifted at the end was epic, but I really liked the muleta choreography here.