groovyguy

I hope she wears more comfortable shoes at the brits. Am I the only one who thinks  she couldn't really dance well in those shoes at the grammys? especially during the first half.

Morrissey is an old unfucked sausage,

btw where are his Charts success...gone gone gone

They "slipped below the waterline" :lol:

Anyway, he knows Madonna's chart positions better than I do. I feel so embarassed as a fan :lol:

don;t want to be a party pooper, but 99% it will be the same thing, unless she decides to wear some long cape which  might be dangerous on the stage, so she better not use any cape.no capes.

Posted Image

i am curious to see which song she will perform and in which way.

Hopefully we'll get a bit of Living For Love + medley, but really doubt it.

I'll only be watching the Brits for her.  I don't even know who else is performing?

In fact, would love her to do Joan Of Arc and really surprise everyone.  Failing that Hold Tight.

There will also be Clean Bandit - so I definitely can't miss it !

Madonna’s band is gathering in NYC for the Brits rehearsalsby MadonnaTribe · February 15, 2015More news coming in about the upcoming Brit Awards, once again from one of Madonna’s band members.After playing the piano on the Grammys stage with the Queen of Pop last Sunday, Ric’key Pageot has left Los Angeles and headed to the Big Apple for the Brits rehearsals. His latest post on Instagram today included the following caption:Back at it again. #LAXtoJFK #rehearsals #BritAwards #Madonna #LivingForLove #tourlife