Your thoughts on the Promo this era!

groovyguy

I'm over the moon about all the promo this time around. It might be the last time we see it so im excited I feel like everyday comes a new gift its like Christmas. However I have noticed something I have not seen from her in a long time. I have noticed how fragile she is and I feel as if she is somewhat nervous with every performance. For me Its cringe worthy almost as if she doesn't even want to move or she's over worked.  I'm talking specifically about her dancing. Something off, She's not hitting every point like its half assed or lazy. I feel like when im watching her its almost like she's in slow motion. I hate to say this but maybe its with age. In the end im just happy frankly to see her out and having fun. I do worry about it. I mean it was not that long ago she was on tour MDNA and they where throwing her around and she was amazing with ever song dancing and killing it. I just don't know what going on recently. But even so im still so happy my queen is still doing it.  :heart:

I'm over the moon about all the promo this time around. It might be the last time we see it so im excited I feel like everyday comes a new gift its like Christmas. However I have noticed something I have not seen from her in a long time. I have noticed how fragile she is and I feel as if she is somewhat nervous with every performance. For me Its cringe worthy almost as if she doesn't even want to move or she's over worked.  I'm talking specifically about her dancing. Something off, She's not hitting every point like its half assed or lazy. I feel like when im watching her its almost like she's in slow motion. I hate to say this but maybe its with age. In the end im just happy frankly to see her out and having fun. I do worry about it. I mean it was not that long ago she was on tour MDNA and they where throwing her around and she was amazing with ever song dancing and killing it. I just don't know what going on recently. But even so im still so happy my queen is still doing it.  :heart:

Yes, I think it's nerves AND that she's aging. But she'll be better on tour. I mean compare Superbowl where she seemed nervous, a bit slow and she almost fell, to the MDNA Tour where she hit every point even when she was quite sick.  :)

This is called Britney's dance style! 

Yes, part of it is easily about her age and part is about her well-known anxiety when it comes to Tv live performing.

I think she's going to be much more confident during the next tour.

Anyway, at this time, I prefer more essential coreos, than very acrobatic ones. Sorry to say that, but at the Grammys she really looked tired and heavy. The last ones instead seem to fit her much better and still look stylish.

She should aim for class, a kind of "energetic kind of elegance" made by the mix of the whole thing (dancers, vocalists, light effects and her of course), making a very big spectacle of it (as she knows to).  

Madonna can still be Madonna at 57: we had "the girl thing" for 30 years, a more mature one (wich does NOT mean "old") would be awesome now!