Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

is that Alek Keshishian behind her on her right in the pic with the dancers ?  The nipples and teddy bear pics remind me of La Cicciolina.

You mean with the black cap on? No, that's not him.

Edit: Oh wait, possibly. It seems dude got some work done and looks different these days.

15 hours ago, Honey Little said:

This performance is still scandalous today. I love it.

It is a scandalous presentation if we put ourselves in the shoes of the society of that time but it pales if we compare it with the presentations of other artists today such as Miley Cyrus, Christina Aguilera, Lady GAga, Sam Smith, etc.

Times are changing and what previously shocked us now seems the most natural thing in the world. Frankly, I don't think anyone today would be shocked to see a woman on stage (Madonna) rolling on the floor and revealing her underwear to the audience as if she were drunk when what we see now are artists who without the slightest qualms show their genitals, kiss in groups of three, simulate orgies, show their breasts without prior notice, simulate oral sex, golden shower, etc.

What will be the limit of all this? I don't even want to think about it.

24 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

It is a scandalous presentation if we put ourselves in the shoes of the society of that time but it pales if we compare it with the presentations of other artists today such as Miley Cyrus, Christina Aguilera, Lady GAga, Sam Smith, etc.

Times are changing and what previously shocked us now seems the most natural thing in the world. Frankly, I don't think anyone today would be shocked to see a woman on stage (Madonna) rolling on the floor and revealing her underwear to the audience as if she were drunk when what we see now are artists who without the slightest qualms show their genitals, kiss in groups of three, simulate orgies, show their breasts without prior notice, simulate oral sex, golden shower, etc.

And I suspect there are folks that would argue that all this is the hell that Madonna hath wrought w/that formerly scandalous VMA performance. 😂

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

You mean with the black cap on? No, that's not him.

Edit: Oh wait, possibly. It seems dude got some work done and looks different these days.

Sorry, but if he had work done, then he needs to go back.  Not that I think he looks bad, but he looks pretty normal for someone his age. 

10 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I make profit of this occasion to tell you, dear, I have nothing against you or Christina María Aguilera. In fact, I told I have a motherly instinct towards you. I need you to get I ain't being anything mean to you; I'm being a mother to you actually. Why I'd do that? It's a motherly, a parental obligation to prevent people from getting embarassed somehow everytime they post nonsense stuff. Hope you got me, from a South American to another. ¡Muchos abrazos desde Brasil!

1 minute ago, Robertthenurse said:

Doppelgänger — OF COURSE ITS HIM! lol it’s Alek with a hat for Christ sakes 😂

The speculation that it could not be him reminds me of when the photos surfaced of Stuart Price in the Celebration Tour rehearsal studio and they thought it was Ingrid with new plastic surgery.