Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

well. She models, Photoshoots, design clothes. But I think all these fake and stalker ig are fans of her because she's Madonna's daughter I find it creepy I also find it creepy that a ig posted pics and video's of her Birthday celebration last night what right do they have to post those they are personal video's with friends and family. SMH

Plus at least she's not a minor... 

Lola is 21 now she an adult not a minor. But still it's wrong!

Not that I disagree, but she still uses social media.  The fact she's the daughter of Madonna, only makes anything she does more sought after.  She has taken measures to be more private, and it is sad that some still try to exploit her.  Yet, she's of age and if she's thinking of an entertainment career, she's going to have to forgo a bit of privacy unfortunately. 

Not that I disagree, but she still uses social media.  The fact she's the daughter of Madonna, only makes anything she does more sought after.  She has taken measures to be more private, and it is sad that some still try to exploit her.  Yet, she's of age and if she's thinking of an entertainment career, she's going to have to forgo a bit of privacy unfortunately. 

yea, this is true she's like a public figure she also goes to events too same as Rocco. But it still is creepy that fans post her personal video's/pics and are just a fan of her and not Madonna. Me I love Madonna I also like to see her posts on ig all her kids are so talented it's different when Madonna posts video's/pics it's not an evasion of privacy i remember she said she has to get permission from her kids to post I think meaning Lola and Rocco.

Madonna seems so sad. Maybe she misses her friends and kids in nyc?  :cry:

I'm sure she does miss her friends, but I believe she is quite content.  However, those unflattering shots where she's shooting above her, aren't doing her any favors. I'm just shocked she lets such go public.  She would have looked much better if the camera shot her straight on, and had some light in her face.

I think she's just keeping it real with us.I really think its nice to be brave enough to show us she's like the rest of us. She always looks beautiful to me. But i think she's just showing us she isn't vain all the time. Hope this comes out right. 

On the contrary, I think she's trying to position the camera to get a good look.  I'm not sure it has anything to do with her trying to "keep it real".  I think she's a bit insecure how she's going to look and positioned the camera purposely in hopes to get good lighting or whatever.  But I don't know? She's done enough of those shots with the camera over her, and her looking down, that you'd think she'd know it isn't doing her any favors. I would think with a new skin line, she would go out of her way to make sure she does look good.

I'm sure she does miss her friends, but I believe she is quite content.  However, those unflattering shots where she's shooting above her, aren't doing her any favors. I'm just shocked she lets such go public.  She would have looked much better if the camera shot her straight on, and had some light in her face.

yea. it's a big change to move from nyc to Portugal i'm sure she misses her mansion and the hamptons too.

yea. it's a big change to move from nyc to Portugal i'm sure she misses her mansion and the hamptons too.

Probably so. But at least she loves Portugal.  She tends to have friends everywhere. 

why Is it a ridiculous pose?

Just is to me. No biggie.  I think she looks great and think if she wanted a picture taken at that moment, she could have had someone take it for her. Selfies like this, are taken to usually hide flaws.  She looked stunning that day. I would have liked to seen her look more into the camera.  More straight on, without angling the camera like that as if she is trying to hide a flaw.

Just is to me. No biggie.  I think she looks great and think if she wanted a picture taken at that moment, she could have had someone take it for her. Selfies like this, are taken to usually hide flaws.  She looked stunning that day. I would have liked to seen her look more into the camera.  More straight on, without angling the camera like that as if she is trying to hide a flaw.

Oh. I kinda liked it instead of the selfies where she looks down, and I think she was just exhausted and plopped into bed. lol

Oh. I kinda liked it instead of the selfies where she looks down, and I think she was just exhausted and plopped into bed. lol

Yeah, I actually think she looks good compared to the selfies she's looking down with the camera over her head.  Far more flattering. It's just weird that a woman who is known to be the most photographed woman in the world is reduced to bedroom selfies. LOL!  And before anyone chimes in... I'm hardly taking this that serious.  My have times changed for our Queen.

Yeah, I actually think she looks good compared to the selfies she's looking down with the camera over her head.  Far more flattering. It's just weird that a woman who is known to be the most photographed woman in the world is reduced to bedroom selfies. LOL!  And before anyone chimes in... I'm hardly taking this that serious.  My have times changed for our Queen.

well, the bathroom at her hotel in Portugal is not great compared to her NYC one I actually miss the Selfies in her NYC bathroom. lol I think she was just tired from the trip was too lazy to take a bathroom selfie.

this creepy blog Is saying that the twins should receive privacy and only Official Mambo family pics should be posted.. But if you scroll down the blog has posted paparazzi pics of the twins , airport, playing at the their house and they talk about privacy? how about a blog run by 5 year old perspective? this blog annoys me. lol

• rebelstwinssomeone knows what children's privacy rights means? it seems no... #sorrynotsorry only our Mambo can share her family picture , any paparazzi, any fan, any fan account has our Mambo rights ✊✊your freedom finish when our freedom begins✊✊do they have the same interest for our milions brothers and sisters in Malawi? no E&S

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic